Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Give Ray your vote!!

Polamalu was aided by the ground. :P Ray was aided by his talent.

The Earth didn't quake, it was Ray laying the smackdown on Winslow.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    So far Ray Lewis is leading with 43% of the vote with 9593 votes in.

I thought Polamalu would have gotten more votes than that though. If we're being objective, that was also a hell of a pick.
    Objective? I think that's asking a little much.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensmaven View Post
    Objective? I think that's asking a little much.
    I'm sorry, but if you look at it from STRICTLY a football player perspective, Polamalu layed out and grabbed that ball one-armed and kept the ball off the ground.

It was still a hell of a play.

Ray is still the man.

Blog Entries

Voted.....and loved seeing that hit on that little b*tch Winslow!! As others have noted, who's the best D?

Maybe it's just me but I preferred Ed's pick. He baited Anderson into the throw perfectly, exploded on his break onto the route and took it back for six. Not the huge hit but an outstanding individual play, he could've just come up early on the route and taken away any chance of Anderson making the throw but he gambled and won. You've gotta bet big to win big and Reed did both, loved that play.

Really liked Gaines Adams' defensive play sniffing out the screen, he completed what Corey Williams nearly did to Flacco late in the game.

i voted for ray.that hit was great!!!!!i hear how he lost this step or that step i would love to see what winslow has to say about that if he can even talk about it....
    Last edited by bmorebirds_24; 09-22-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: misspelled players name

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I preferred Ed's pick. He baited Anderson into the throw perfectly, exploded on his break onto the route and took it back for six. Not the huge hit but an outstanding individual play, he could've just come up early on the route and taken away any chance of Anderson making the throw but he gambled and won. You've gotta bet big to win big and Reed did both, loved that play.

Really liked Gaines Adams' defensive play sniffing out the screen, he completed what Corey Williams nearly did to Flacco late in the game.
    well i am not sure if you noticed but it seemed like after that hit that ray lewis laid out.the ravens owned the rest of the game.i think that hit took alot of life out of the browns in general and not just winslow.

reed's play was huge just think gotta go with ray on this one it changed the entire momentum of the game....we were down and that play put us in position to take the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    i voted for ray.that hit was great!!!!!i hear how he lost this step or that step i would love to see what winslow has to say about that if he can even talk about it....

According to the Plain Dealer site, Kellen Winslow declined to speak to the media after the game...Imagine that!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    According to the Plain Dealer site, Kellen Winslow declined to speak to the media after the game...Imagine that!!
    I can understand that. As my wife and I were leaving the game at the end, we could still see his balls laying out on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I can understand that. As my wife and I were leaving the game at the end, we could still see his balls laying out on the field.

Everytime I look at the replay of the hit Ray put on the "Soldja" it makes me cringe... I'm actually impressed that the bigmouth was able to scrape himself off the turf, although that was probably more off of instinct than conscious thought...

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    well i am not sure if you noticed but it seemed like after that hit that ray lewis laid out.the ravens owned the rest of the game.i think that hit took alot of life out of the browns in general and not just winslow.

reed's play was huge just think gotta go with ray on this one it changed the entire momentum of the game....we were down and that play put us in position to take the lead.
    Well put bro!
    [IMG]http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Ray-Lewis-Super-Bowl-XXXV-MVP---Photofile-Photograph-C10053159.jpeg[/IMG]