Ravens/Redskins TV

Does anyone know if Saturday's game will be televised live on cable? (I don't have Fox 45) MASN is saying they are televising the game, but a quick look at their website site has the O's game on MASN, and the Nationals on MASN2 on Saturday night.

I think for the Eagles game it was on MASN2, but the Nationals were off that night. An obvious work around for some is to watch the game on whatever channel in Washington is doing the game, but for some ppl outside of Baltimore thats not possible.

Re: Ravens/Redskins TV

If you want the game in HD, it should be on Comcast Sports Net. Of course you'd have to listen to the Redskins' homer announcers. It's inexcusable for MASN not to have an HD feed. Angelos keeps finding new ways to screw us.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    If you want the game in HD, it should be on Comcast Sports Net. Of course you'd have to listen to the Redskins' homer announcers. It's inexcusable for MASN not to have an HD feed. Angelos keeps finding new ways to screw us.
    My understanding is MASN will go HD next year. But your right it should have been HD right out of the gate.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Looks like Comcast Sports Net or Fox 45 is the place to watch

5. Re: Ravens/Redskins TV

Yep comcast sports net is in HD (but could be blacked out in baltimore) since Fox 45 is showing the game-not in HD.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Doesn't Ch. 9 carry all the preseason foreskin games? They have a HD channel!

Wink Re: Ravens/Redskins TV

4 channels will simultaneously broadcast the game: 9, 45, Comcast Sports, and MASN. 3 pregame shows. The two Redskins channels will be in HD.

Per today's Nation's Crime Capital Examiner:

WASHINGTON (Map, News) - ....Things get underway with three pregame shows:

Comcast Sports Net AT 7 p.m.: Will have a live show from their new on site studio outside Fed Ex Field. Chick Hernandez, Ray Brown and Carol Maloney will be handling the pregame show. There will also be reports from Kelli Johnson on the Redskins and Brett Harris on the Ravens from inside the stadium.

FOX45, MASN, WUSA9 AT 7:30: Baltimore will have Ravens Kick Off with Bruce Cunningham, while Brett Haber and the gang will have Redskins Tailgate in D.C.

FOX45, MASN, CSN, WUSA9 AT 8: The game between the Ravens and the Redskins complete with Baltimore fans having their broadcast and Washington fans having theirs.

CSN, WUSA9 AFTER THE GAME: The postgame shows will be on CSN and WUSA 9 both doing live shows directly after the game is over.

There will be no Ravens television post game show until the season begins. Ravens Post Game Xtra will be seen after all Ravens games once the season starts on MASN.

.... Ravens-Redskins

Saturday, 8 p.m., FedEx Field

» In Washington, the fans will get the game on WUSA9 in HD.

» In Baltimore fans will see the game on FOX45.

» Comcast SportsNet will carry the Redskins coverage in HD throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.

» MASN is aiming for the entire Mid-Atlantic region will be able to see the Ravens broadcast.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    4 channels will simultaneously broadcast the game: 9, 45, Comcast Sports, and MASN. 3 pregame shows. The two Redskins channels will be in HD.

Per today's Nation's Crime Capital Examiner:
    For cable:

MASN (& 45) will air the Ravens game feed in the Baltimore area, Orioles will air on 13 there.

MASN2 will air the Ravens feed in the Washington area, Nationals will air on 20 there.

ABC27 will air the Ravens feed in the Harrisburg area.

Comcast SportsNet and D.C.'s channel 9 will carry the Redskins feed of the game.

MASN has a press release to clarify or further confuse its plans, one or the other.

For satellite:

The Ravens will air on a separate MASN3 feed in the Ravens territory only.
    DirecTV ch. 672, Dish ch. 447
    Last edited by EvWill; 08-24-2007 at 01:29 PM. Reason: add satellite information

Blog Entries

For out-of-towners like me, NFL Network is showing the game on Sunday morning at 8 am Eastern. That's 6 am here, so I'll tape it and watch it later.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMRaven View Post
    For out-of-towners like me, NFL Network is showing the game on Sunday morning at 8 am Eastern. That's 6 am here, so I'll tape it and watch it later.
    Thanks Rocky!

Saves me from having to hunt it down. And its 7 am here, I'll probably be up that early anyway.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello