Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Wilfork a freakin' BEAST! That Man is a football player!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlesNBirds View Post
    Honored to have attended the same high school as Belichick.
    Did he steal the teachers' notes before he took tests?
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Teams idiotically stray away from their strengths when they play the Patriots. What the hell is up with that? I've watched a shit ton of Texans games, and I don't see them doing that many naked bootlegs, short passes to James Casey and Owen Daniels in the flats off play action. It's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Wilfork is a monster. Ngata should take notes
    Notes? Ngata would need a different gene pool. Wilfork is just a freak of nature. One of a kind...

Better get it together Texans. Won't be much fun at all....just ask those Arizona Cardinals....lol

Blog Entries

I don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but this has to be said. What has Belichek done to deserve honors? He is a proven cheater.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Teams idiotically stray away from their strengths when they play the Patriots. What the hell is up with that? I've watched a shit ton of Texans games, and I don't see them doing that many naked bootlegs, short passes to James Casey and Owen Daniels in the flats off play action. It's crazy.
    Except the ravens lately. We smoked them with the no huddle hurry up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this game ended fast. I wonder if Houston will choke away the #1 seed to the Patriots. Looks likely. Might depend on the whether the last game of the season means anything to the Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    I don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but this has to be said. What has Belichek done to deserve honors? He is a proven cheater.
    I, for one, salute you for saying this, and salute your parade, as well.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Is he cheating tonight? The Texans have great defense and a really good offense...and they are getting utterly dismantled. Credit due...

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Teams idiotically stray away from their strengths when they play the Patriots. What the hell is up with that?
    Or Belichick is that good of a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlesNBirds View Post
    Honored to have attended the same high school as Belichick.
    Me too. Go Panthers!!!