Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

He's trying to rep sales by saying "Look, Ray took our stuff and he's BACK"

He's ALSO trying to claim that it SHOULDN'T be banned.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

the stuff is a total sham. some of the things on the banned list are, in the words of joe flacco, ret... stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    My guess - and purely a guess - is that if there is any IGF-1 in the substance, it's so minimal to not be detectable enough to trigger a positive result.

Also, if this substance was such as to be banned by the NFL - and other sports leagues - what would be the strippers angle here? It's not like publicity about peddling a banned substance is really going to help sales. In fact, it would likely call into question his whole line of products.

Or, perhaps, he's just a moron (which actually is probably the case either way).
    His angle is obvious to me...he wants publicity for his company AND he is an idiot.

He wanted Ray to point out that he took his products and to point to them as a reason for his remarkable recovery. Ray apparently didn't do that so he "outed him".

But he is a complete idiot as well IMHO because no player is going to want to deal with him or his products if the player knows they can't publicly acknowledge his products due to league rules, yet will out them with recorded conversations if they don't.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    He's ALSO trying to claim that it SHOULDN'T be banned.
    It's shouldn't... I understand it's probably in a concentrated form (how concentrated). But hell, we eat venison, what would stop us or wrong with eating the velvet from their rack?

Blog Entries

In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter if its true or not, its his last game, what are the NFL gonna do to him? He didn't break any laws either, so its not like he has to face any issues outside of football either.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter if its true or not, its his last game, what are the NFL gonna do to him? He didn't break any laws either, so its not like he has to face any issues outside of football either.
    Its ESPN and his future gig that's waving a big happy good bye if this gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    It's shouldn't... I understand it's probably in a concentrated form (how concentrated). But hell, we eat venison, what would stop us or wrong with eating the velvet from their rack?
    Because its a magical deer from New Zealand that grows antlers very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by outlander512 View Post
    Because its a magical deer from New Zealand that grows antlers very fast.
    It's true. Same deer that the Hobbits here ride.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    How do the Pats/Belicheck Super Bowls look in hind site? How does Brady look after the kick?

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    It's true. Same deer that the Hobbits here ride.
    But you can eat those too.... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    His angle is obvious to me...he wants publicity for his company AND he is an idiot.

He wanted Ray to point out that he took his products and to point to them as a reason for his remarkable recovery. Ray apparently didn't do that so he "outed him".

But he is a complete idiot as well IMHO because no player is going to want to deal with him or his products if the player knows they can't publicly acknowledge his products due to league rules, yet will out them with recorded conversations if they don't.
    He is a smart marketer. He just got tons of free publicity and will have thousands of regular people buying his crap. He just made millions from the general public, I'm sure pro's make up a very small percent of his sales. He just tapped into the masses and all the gym rats and meatheads. It was a brilliant move, IMO for his move. He is going to get SB publicity all week which cost millions per a 30 second ad.

Maybe guys will rub this stuff on their wangs.