Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: THE OFFICIAL: Ravens fan friendly bars thread outside of Baltimore

ATL Ravens...we're probably the largest out of state fan group after The West Wing. So, if you're ever in Atlanta, check us out.

Hudson Grille Midtown
    928 Peachtree Street NE
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    "The Ravens could employ a war criminal and they would treat him like a f**king prince just because the rest of the world disapproved."

Looney's Pub in Fulton, Maryland is certainly a die-hard Ravens sports bar. It is typically packed whenever the Ravens play, and the food is top notch. As a Maryland native and avid seafood lover, I am picky with how a restaurant do a crab cake, and Looney's Pub passed with a flying color.

Check it out
    www.looneyspubmd.com
    8180 Maple Lawn Boulevard
    Fulton, MD 20759
    (301) 617-3593

It is right off Route 29 a little beyond Silver Spring, Maryland.

If the bar is packed, you can do no wrong by going over to GAME Sports Bar and Grill, which is less than 5 minutes from Looney's Pub. It has to have among the best wings, especially the old bay wings in the state of Maryland. Although one of the owners is a Steelers fan, but he is a closet Ravens fan as well (dont ask how) and the place is LOADED with Ravens fans regularly.

Here is the info:

www.gamebarandgrill.com
    11200 Scaggsville Road
    Laurel, MD 20723

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 404Blackbird View Post
    ATL Ravens...we're probably the largest out of state fan group after The West Wing. So, if you're ever in Atlanta, check us out.

Hudson Grille Midtown
    928 Peachtree Street NE
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    Wow, thank you! I came to this thread specifically to ask if there was a Ravens fan club in ATL.

Kudos!

There is a large group of Ravens fans that meet at Choppers in Denver. Up in the high country in Breckenridge, there is a group of Ravens fans that meets at Angel's Hollow for every game (except the Broncos game - we went to the stadium for that one!). If anyone is coming to Colorado for a ski vacation, stop in - they are located at 113 S Ridge Rd Breckenridge, CO 80424, (970) 453-8585. GO RAVENS!

I apologize if somebody has already mentioned Backfinz in Murrells Inlet SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Wow, thank you! I came to this thread specifically to ask if there was a Ravens fan club in ATL.

Kudos!
    Glad to have you aboard! If you're joining us this week, please get there as early as possible. It was standing room only on Saturday with close to 300 Ravens fans and 680 The Fan will be broadcasting live from the bar on Sunday since the Falcons have the earlier game.
    "The Ravens could employ a war criminal and they would treat him like a f**king prince just because the rest of the world disapproved."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 404Blackbird View Post
    Glad to have you aboard! If you're joining us this week, please get there as early as possible. It was standing room only on Saturday with close to 300 Ravens fans and 680 The Fan will be broadcasting live from the bar on Sunday since the Falcons have the earlier game.
    Oh wow. Wish I were there. I'll be there Sunday though. Do you suggest I arrive before the ATL game?

I go to the brass monkey in St. Pete beach, FL. Less than an hour away from Tampa/Clearwater. Great crab cakes and crab pretzels. Free shots after every ravens touchdown. Great time

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Oh wow. Wish I were there. I'll be there Sunday though. Do you suggest I arrive before the ATL game?

Most definitely. Check our Facebook for all the details...or follow us on Twitter @atlravens.

Just discovered:

George Street Pub
    2858 N Halsted Street
    Chicago, IL 60657
    Facebook

The Baltimore Ravens Fan Group-Virginia/DC Metro Chapter which is a large meetup group that watches Ravens game at Rock Bottom Brewery in Arlington has a special deal for people who are members of this meetup group this Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Patriots. All members will get 20% off their food purchases if they print out and show their member profile or show it on their cell phones to either the bartender or server. Becoming a member is free all you have to do is sign up at http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Rave...Metro-Chapter/ This in addition to the special menu that Ravens fans have gotten all season which features crab pretzels, steamed shrimp, barbecue pizza and the ever popular $2 cans of Natty Boh beer.

Rock Bottom Brewery is located at:
    4238 Wilson Blvd.
    Arlington, VA

Rock Bottom is inside the Ballston Commons Mall, and is about a block from the Ballston Metro station on the Orange Line. There is a huge garage inside the Mall with lots of parking at reasonable rates.

iggyman555 Guest