Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Flacco deal complete ???

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    Aaron Wilson has also confirmed that Flacco has signed a five year deal worth $30 million with $8.75 million guaranteed.

It's great to have Flacco in on time. Let the QB battle begin!
    Agreed. Now we have a no excuses, fair, QB competition. If it looks pretty heated early on I may have to duck out of work and watch first hand.

I can't believe camp starts on my birthday. A nice little gift from our Ravens.

Blog Entries

Good move on both sides, but definitley good move on Flacco's side...if he had been a hold out, would've been a sour way to start his career here. You'd turn a lot of the fans against him, and he'd fall behind in camp. This way, he gets all the time he can get in camp.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Unless he looks like Dan Marino, which may sound crazy but that is who he reminded me of watching his film.
    He has a similar quick release and seems to very quickly scan his reads getting to the 3rd and 4th option even on 3 step drops. Not every throw comes out at 90MPH like Marino but he can sling it like Dan if he wants to.
    Hopefully Flacco wins more Super Bowls than Marino.

Hopefully, he has the leadership skills and decision-making ability to be a consistent winner, and he has to demonstrate that he can make the jump to NFL!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    Aaron Wilson has also confirmed that Flacco has signed a five year deal worth $30 million with $8.75 million guaranteed.

It's great to have Flacco in on time. Let the QB battle begin!
    Just read the same on SI.com. Great news. He'll get to camp on time and hopefully win the starting job.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Great news. He'll get to camp on time and hopefully win the starting job.
    Two out of three right ain't bad...

- C -