Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Stop throwing to Boldin- too slow with bad hands.

If the Ravens continue to run the pass offense through Boldin instead of Smith and Jones the passing offense will struggle. Too many targets per completion rate for possession WR. That's Ravens fault, outside of line play.

Blog Entries

Re: Stop throwing to Boldin- too slow with bad hands.

Sadly, it does seem that way. I've been a fan of his since before the Ravens brought him here, and I've long thought they didn't throw it to him enough. But the last several weeks, he hasn't looked like Boldin. He's been getting out-muscled.

Didn't he have 2 TD's last game? Yeah the last several weeks have been horrible. Condemn him on this game, don't say ridiculous thing like the last several weeks he's looked bad. Fuck I can't stand this board sometimes. What the fuck have you been watching

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Didn't he have 2 TD's last game? Yeah the last several weeks have been horrible. Condemn him on this game, don't say ridiculous thing like the last several weeks he's looked bad. Fuck I can't stand this board sometimes. What the fuck have you been watching
    Week prior he did, but was covered by a DB who was walking in crutches all week and still only caught 3 passes.

Denver radio announcer Ed McCaffery says

"Boldin does not have the speed to be a starting WR in the NFL anymore and doesn't run precise routes either"
    He was very surprised he still starts. Has extremely low completion rate per targets for a possession WR.

" he also said Ravens are better off with Jones on the Feild"

He is knowledgeable and should know.

Re: Denver radio announcer Ed McCaffery says

He also noted when Jones was on the Feild the corners played a few yards back and Safties 5 yards deeper. Going into the game Denver was more concerned with Jones and Pitta then just Boldin and Smith.

Blog Entries
    Why they put boldin on the outside is beyond me. He should only work from the slot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Why they put boldin on the outside is beyond me. He should only work from the slot

Boldin has been a great WR but his time in with the Ravens is over after this year. The guy is a stud and maybe a real Super Bowl contender could pick him up next year.

Blog Entries

He doesn't have the speed to be streaking down the fucking field. All the guys we have that have young legs and we are sending Q on deep routes.

Blog Entries

I agree Boldin did not live up to the hype in my opinion I never really thought he would be a #1 anyway but he almost never gets separation and he still runs 9 routes. I did not really expect to much change in one week there is a bad system in place and it will takea while to get out of the horrible routes and habits. Boldin is done, after seeing Doss today and Boldin atittude its time to bring in some young guys at WR

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    That was the leagues worst pass defense

I seriously doubt McCaffery...slow ass McCaffery would say that.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.