Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Re: Sure his stats suck, but remember, Joe's a winner.

Recent headline in sports section: Who do you want with the game on the line: Manning or Brady? I guess they forgot about the other elite, big money qb Joe 'Cool' Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Recent headline in sports section: Who do you want with the game on the line: Manning or Brady? I guess they forgot about the other elite, big money qb Joe 'Cool' Flacco.
    Regular season game, or playoff game? Eli Manning or Peyton Manning? It makes a difference in my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Me too
    Truth or troll? I say TRUTH!! He got that contract and the Ravens got a Super Bowl ring on pure luck. The 4th and 29? Luck. The Denver desperation pass? Luck. The Boldin 4th down throw? Luck. I could go on but why bother. I am like a truth prophet crying in the wilderness, unable to convince the multitudes of their misguided ways.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Regular season game, or playoff game? Eli Manning or Peyton Manning? It makes a difference in my mind...
    Now come on JBK, you know.

Truth or troll? I say TRUTH!! He got that contract and the Ravens got a Super Bowl ring on pure luck. The 4th and 29? Luck. The Denver desperation pass? Luck. The Boldin 4th down throw? Luck. I could go on but why bother. I am like a truth prophet crying in the wilderness, unable to convince the multitudes of their misguided ways.
    I hear you. I would rather have Geno Smith. He's going to better than Peyton and Brady combined.

The Church of KbubbaK Christ of Latter Day Ravens.

Thou shall take thy Flacco name in vain

---- Just Busting your Chops!
    Last edited by ravensnhokies; 12-23-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Who won the SB MVP last year? That 'lucky' bastard!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Who won the SB MVP last year? That 'lucky' bastard!

Exactly BMB! And thanks for putting that in quotes for emphasis. A convert! Praise the lifeless body that once was Art Modell!!

Exactly BMB! And thanks for putting that in quotes for emphasis. A convert! Praise the lifeless body that once was Art Modell!!
    Sometimes its ok to have luck on your side. I completely disagree with your points of saying its all luck. There has been battling luck along the way. Lee Evans drop? What about Houshmanzada? (how ever its spelled)
    That's just two examples of bad luck.

Hard to say. Manning threw an interception in overtime with the game on the line in his playoff loss to Joe Flacco, while Brady through the game-sealing interception with the game on the line in regulation to seal his playoff loss to Joe Flacco. Tomato, tomahto.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

I see harbs is now admitting flaccos knee is not 100%.

Again, Steve smith has a similar sprain and is already ruled out this week and possibly into the playoffs. Meanwhile flacco played 6 days afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I see harbs is now admitting flaccos knee is not 100%.

Again, Steve smith has a similar sprain and is already ruled out this week and possibly into the playoffs. Meanwhile flacco played 6 days afterwards.
    Did he ever say that it was 100%?

You can't really compare Flacco and Smith. Steve Smith uses his legs a lot more than Flacco.