Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

No, I think the stuff is kind of ugly actually. Dont like the color schemes, looks bland and generic. Got the the SI magazine, going to get a few. Going to try to get Jacoby and possiblly Ray to autograph the cover and frame it. Will buy the DVD for sure and keep all the game footage. Wish the gear looked better. Got a bunch of SI covers of Baltimore SI' mags signed and framed, might be the best yet. (Next to Juan Dixon's Maryland National Championship one).

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I spent a little before the SB for the program (as a keepsake/autograph material) and AFC Champion t-shirt...

Day after the SB, I bought a t-shirt to give my son as a birthday present later this year, a hat for me, and a mini-football for him again for autographs.

I'm still planning to get a Ray Lewis jersey and sew on SB and Art patches. Plan to buy the DVD. I'm still itching for a t-shirt, though probably looking for a non-official type one. Almost bought a new magnet for the car.

I'm planning to buy more, just more spread out to keep my funds from draining.
    Good call on the program, hang on to that. They can be worth a fortune, especially if autographed and preserved. A freind of mine has the SB3 program with the a few Jets autographs on it, including Namath...its worth about a grand. Get Ray & Ed to sign it for sure and Harbaugh....in the future that will be worth bank. If you can get both harbaughs that will be worth a mint.

3. Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

if anyone can post more links to Super Bowl merchandise that they bought, it would be greatly appreciated!

Super Bowl Beer Pint

Ravens Super Bowl Pint.jpg
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

5. Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    Super Bowl Beer Pint

WOW......Very nice

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    Super Bowl Beer Pint

ahh I need that.

What is on the blu ray, is it a whole season recap, nfl films style?

Blog Entries

Nope. Have to be honest I find most of the Super Bowl champion gear to look pretty tacky, not the kind of stuff that I'd wear. But I promised myself in the season that if the Ravens won the Superbowl I'd buy myself a hoodie, ended up ordering these two things:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BohBalmer View Post
    What is on the blu ray, is it a whole season recap, nfl films style?
    Description:
    Experience exclusive access to action-packed highlights from the winning team's 2012-2013 season with the Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl® XLVII Champions DVD from NFL® Films! Exciting extra content details stories from the year, Media Day, and thrilling post-game ceremonies.

Features
    Exclusive highlights from every game of the championship team's 2012-2013 season
    Bonus Features Include: Super Bowl® Media Day, post-game ceremonies, Super Bowl® XLVII recap, player profiles
    Approximate Runtime: 120 minutes
    Street Date: March 5th, 2013
    Officially licensed
    Made in USA
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Got my official SB Champs cap and T shirt today.

And for those of you who get SI, the tablet edition has many bonus photos from the Ravens season. It's awesome.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

How much are you guys paying for shirts in Maryland? I'm in Houston and I can't find anything right now (surprise, surprise.) My only option right now if NFL shop, but I won't pay forty bucks for a shirt! What really gets me is not being able to get the commemorative SI issue or the Championship edition of the Sun. On EBay people are selling that stuff for ridiculous prices.