Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: What the hell just happened?

Total team loss as I see it. Harbaugh with that crappy challenge. Flacco underthrew every deep ball and doesn't understand how to step up into the pocket. Defense just dies in the second half. Time to recoup.

UMmmm, mediocre team A, beat mediocre team B. Don't get your hopes up, neither team is going far. Patriots, texans and Broncos only REAL SB candidates. Nothing to whine about.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    13-3 up at the half, at M and T, defense playing lights out, crowd was pumped, Charlie Fucking Batch at QB.... So what the fuck happened in that second half? Nobody seemed to care, it was if we just thought we won the game just like that.

I really just cannot fucking believe this. Work tomorrow is going to be long hard, and depressing, might call in sick, because this game really did make me sick. :grbac:
    Don't take sports to seriously. Besides, this team isn't that good. Just move on.

Blog Entries

I just never dreamed the Ravens would lose this game. I was really counting on you guys to dish out some home field punishment. I'm still numb. Now Ben's coming back. Damn.

Cam Cameron happened. He's going to deliver four more (Redskins, Broncos, Giants and Bengals) offensive gems before his late January departure!

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    13-3 up at the half, at M and T, defense playing lights out, crowd was pumped, Charlie Fucking Batch at QB.... So what the fuck happened in that second half? Nobody seemed to care, it was if we just thought we won the game just like that.

I really just cannot fucking believe this. Work tomorrow is going to be long, hard, and depressing, might call in sick, because this game really did make me sick. :grbac:

We got Batch-slapped!!!!!!!:bag:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Typical ravens/steelers game. Decided by 3 points on the last play of the game. What did you expect?
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I just never dreamed the Ravens would lose this game. I was really counting on you guys to dish out some home field punishment. I'm still numb. Now Ben's coming back. Damn.
    I didn't think they lose the Jacksonville game last year either. Maybe we shouldn't be surprised with Harbaugh's team

9. Re: What the hell just happened?

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Typical ravens/steelers game. Decided by 3 points on the last play of the game. What did you expect?
    For our team to show up for the 2nd half

I had my fingers crossed. My legs too!

Blog Entries

Flacco is no Ray Lewis. Everyone is looking to the QB to be that next leader and he can't get it done. Flacco needs more Russell Wilson and less Jay Cutler in his game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Flacco is no Ray Lewis. Everyone is looking to the QB to be that next leader and he can't get it done. Flacco needs more Russell Wilson and less Jay Cutler in his game.
    I disagree with that GOTA. Flacco may not be Ray Lewis, but who is? Flacco isnt dogging guys on the sideline and shoving his linemen when he gets sacked like Cutler does.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.