Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    One would think the Steelers don't let one of their best players make it that far.
    Well they don't have much cap space to begin with which is why they had to tag him. You can only have the "Killer Bees" for so long.

I like how OP mentioned Burton. What are people's thoughts on him? I followed him in college as a Gators fan, and have loved seeing him grow into a role. Tight end is a position where I think there's sneakily much less talent than people realize. I think there's a chance he could grow into a top 15 TE in the league if things break right for him and could be worth taking a rip at a middle-of-the-road salary. Thoughts? (I'll confess I don't watch much of PHI so I haven't seen a lot of him in the pros).

Quote Originally Posted by ravensintennessee View Post
    I like how OP mentioned Burton. What are people's thoughts on him? I followed him in college as a Gators fan, and have loved seeing him grow into a role. Tight end is a position where I think there's sneakily much less talent than people realize. I think he could grow into a top 15 TE in the league and could be worth taking a rip at a middle-of-the-road salary. Thoughts? (I'll confess I don't watch much of PHI so I haven't seen a lot of him in the pros).
    He's a young stud that teams are gonna be gunning for IMO. Did a great job against the Rams in place of Ertz who was injured.

trade for rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    trade for rodgers
    We can give them Joe Flacco!

6. Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    We can give them Joe Flacco!
    Hypothetically do yall think Green Bay's cold weather would lead to some kind of premature activation of January Joe each year?

Your dream 2018 Offseason

I like your idea except the part where we keep Maklin. Why would we do that. ?? Cut him and #11. They suck. Oh and no way in hell can we use another 1st or 2nd pick on Defense. Maybe for a saftey but outside of that ...hell no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I like your idea except the part where we keep Maklin. Why would we do that. ?? Cut him and #11. They suck. Oh and no way in hell can we use another 1st or 2nd pick on Defense. Maybe for a saftey but outside of that ...hell no

We need a pass rush and Maclin would get open with Landry and Wallace taking some slack off of him.

I think the steelers franchise Bell again, run him into the ground than let him go

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    We need a pass rush and Maclin would get open with Landry and Wallace taking some slack off of him.
    We just drafted pass rush with Bowser and Williams. Add Judon and Za’Darious to that list. Maclin is a bust dude. As much as I was excited to get him ..he’s done Zero! He’s basically #11 2.0. To him I’d say no thank you. That saves like 6.5 mil in cap also.

Blog Entries

John Harbaugh fired. Entire staff goes with him. Offensive minded coach takes the lead. Pagano as DC. HC picks his OC. Jimmy Graham gets released by Seattle. He joins. 1st Round Guard. Trade back into the first to get DJ Moore. Taylor Gabriel signed as the primary slot WR.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Yards View Post
    I think the steelers franchise Bell again, run him into the ground than let him go
    Even if they do that he's still going to be worth something in 2019. He's talked so much about his money though, that you can't tell if he'll still play as hard once he gets a contract. They might be able to win a SuperBowl within the next couple of years, so the Steelers are in a tough spot. I would definitely exhaust the year to year rental options with him though.