Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 727374

Thread: NBA playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Yet another player the Wiz could have had.

Man, I could write a book.

How about trading away the 5th overall pick for Mike Miller and Randy Foye...could have picked Ricky Rubio, Steph Curry, DeMar DeRozan, Brandon Jennings, Ty Lawson or Jrue Holliday.

What a horribly run franchise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I think this is why so many people were pulling for the Spurs and so many people are turned off by 90% of the NBA. The talent level is admirable, but the constant trash talking and self-important ego-stroking is so tiresome. Just shut up and play.
    Eh...so many people were rooting for San Antonio simply because nobody wanted the Heat to win.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: NBA playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Eh...so many people were rooting for San Antonio simply because nobody wanted the Heat to win.

Iagree to a certain extent. It's the fact that the media overhype him and all they talk about when concerning the NBA is Lebron and the heat. It gets annoying after a while

Blog Entries

wouldn't surprise me to see Bosh moved in the off season, if they can find the right deal.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    wouldn't surprise me to see Bosh moved in the off season, if they can find the right deal.
    I don't think that is going to happen because I don't think Bosh would be that much of a big commodity...who would take on $19 million in salary for a guy most don't think is a true "superstar" and capable of leading a team to a championship? I think saying trade Bosh is way easier said than done as I don't think many teams would want to take on his salary as well as the Heat not getting back significant value and also I think the Heat are one of those teams that are almost loyal to a fault to these players.

Miami's best bet IMHO is to see if they can get a rim protecting big...I personally would take a chance on Greg Oden and just really limit his minutes. He's talking about coming back this year after rehabbing for the last 2 years and obviously, I don't think he's going to make much money and that is the key for Miami as they obviously have no money to spend on any big that's a sure thing.

Blog Entries

Bosh was the hanger on from the start. He was never a banger. He was a perimeter big man, much like Dirk. You don't need him 'as much' when you have two high quality slashers (James and Wade), along with the spot shooters they have.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore