Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Big Jen Ruled OUT for Sunday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Show me the OFFICIAL, DIRECT QUOTE from the Steelers that he isn't playing. Or the OFFICIAL INJURY REPORT that says he's out. Otherwise save your electrons, because it's all just speculation, a bunch of folks adding 2 and 2 and thinking they have 4.
    Geez, dude, you really need to chill.

Mike Tomlin said "he's out". Is that good enough?
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Show me the OFFICIAL, DIRECT QUOTE from the Steelers that he isn't playing. Or the OFFICIAL INJURY REPORT that says he's out. Otherwise save your electrons, because it's all just speculation, a bunch of folks adding 2 and 2 and thinking they have 4.
    Wow. And so I take it that you also believe that we never landed on the moon and that Obama is not a US Citizen. Right? Because hey that is all just speculation and magic camera tricks.

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun
    Although Terrell Suggs doesn't necessarily believe it, Mike Tomlin confirms that Roethlisberger is out Sunday.

Brett Hollander ‏@BrettHollander
    Mike Tomlin to Baltimore media on teleconference to Rothlisberger question: "He's out." #Ravens @wbalradio

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens
    Mike Tomlin on Ben's status: "He's out."

Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette
    One day after Mike Tomlin calls Ben Roethlisberger "questionable,'' #Steelers announce he's out and Byron Leftwich in for Sunday vs. #Ravens
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    JFC, Man. He's Not playing. Looking at the injuries he has sustained, I doubt he plays in the next month.

Another thing, as a fan base, are we that afraid of Roethlisberger and if he is playing or not? Ravens swept them last year and i have no doubt we'll do it again this year. With or without their starting QB.
    Hope ben heals well and comes back when the doctors okay it. Personnally, I wanted to see a game aginst ben, clark,troy and mendenhall.Really upset that the chiefs had the game and let the refs and penalties snatch it from them, they are worse then the raiders.Ravens have had some great games against the steelers and I hope we see one sunday night.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    While I believe that it is a serious injury and it sounds like he'll be out for a few games, that whole risking his life if he plays sounds like a Ben Roethlisbergerism if I've ever heard one. I can already read the heroic headlines when he returns in 2 or 3 weeks. "If you look you can see they have Ben wrapped up like a mummy in reflexive high-vis yellow gauze. Amazing! He's risking his life in pursuit of another ring! He's a hero, ladies and gentlemen." I'm not really buying the possibly severing his aorta bit until I hear a trainer or doctor saying "yep, that can happen sometimes."
    Usually, I would agree with you, but dislocated ribs are nothing to play with. Ben's probably at a disadvantage, being overweight.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 11-14-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Unnecessary comment.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Karl Rove, is that you???

kinda sucks, this takes out a lot of the luster of a primetime rivalry game

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    No it doesn't. It's still Ravens-Steelers. Best rivalry in the NFL.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

why? Ray Lewis is out, Lardarius Webb is out. Neither team is at full strength.

Remember to a couple years ago, the Steelers won games with Charlie Batch and Dennis Dixon at the beginning of the season when everybody thought the day would be 0-4. We still have to play against their defense in their house.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by StingerNLG; 11-14-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    why? Ray Lewis is out, Lardarius Webb is out. Neither team is at full strength.
    cause i want to see how the ravens matchup against a playoff caliber team after the beat down they took in houston...i dont think with ben out this is a guaranteed win but it makes a significant difference

cause i want to see how the ravens matchup against a playoff caliber team after the beat down they took in houston...i dont think with ben out this is a guaranteed win but it makes a significant difference
    we've got the New York Giants, and Denver Broncos at home. I don't think that's an issue right now. we're going to get to see that very soon

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Well, as Tomlin said, Hines Ward and Derrick Mason aren't playing either, but it doesn't matter who is in the uniform. It's still the Steelers and the Ravens.