Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Our old pal Rexy boy on hot seat in NY

Attachment 1581

Rex Ryan is a joke. Glad he's where's he's at, they deserve him.

I wouldn't be surprised if it took a lot to get Rex fired. Look at how mediocre Marvin Lewis' run has been, and he's still hanging in there. At least Rex has won a few play-off games. It must be something about former Ravens coaches that owners like to hold on to...

Smh at the OP.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Maybe it's just because I'm a hateful prick, but I can't wait until he gets shitcanned.

Can we declare this thread a butt fumble?

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    WoW - he's a kick boxer and uses it to release his anger - legally -lol.

Remember the time he punched out his neighbor when his son bullied Rex's son at a pool party?

Anyway, he's on the hot seat in NY although a Jets fan told me Rex has the owner wrapped around his little finger.

I would have loved to see what Rex would have done with Ravens. Bet he would have made the SB before General HARBs with all that talent Ozzie gave him.

He made the AFC Championship game twice with far less and with Dirty Sanchez.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-new-york-jets
    Not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksouleyez View Post
    Can we declare this thread a butt fumble?
    Really, we are fine with John here. Plus John's QB is Flacco, I don't think that butt fumble will ever happen here.
    That was truly the funniest football play I ever seen!!

People forget that Rex would have missed the playoffs his 1st year coaching had the Bengals and Colts not laid down for them.

Rex is a turd who dumps too much money into the defense and cries about not having any talent on offense.

I would've love to see what this team could have done with Pagano instead of Mattison.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    WoW - he's a kick boxer and uses it to release his anger - legally -lol.

Remember the time he punched out his neighbor when his son bullied Rex's son at a pool party?

Anyway, he's on the hot seat in NY although a Jets fan told me Rex has the owner wrapped around his little finger.

I would have loved to see what Rex would have done with Ravens. Bet he would have made the SB before General HARBs with all that talent Ozzie gave him.

He made the AFC Championship game twice with far less and with Dirty Sanchez.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-new-york-jets
    Rex is a clown. He is a great defensive coordinator but his personality will always be divisive. He would not work well with Bisciotti and Ozzie. He did well initially because he essentially became their DC. After that it became apparent he had no idea how to be the head coach of a franchise. He could not get the Ravens to a Super Bowl as a DC so I doubt he could have done better as a HC. Ozzie and Rex could never coexist.

Blog Entries

Wait a min. Ray always talked about wasting all his great defenses because the Ravens never had a QB and then we got JOe and we still didn't make the SB til now. That wasn't on Rex as D-Coord. He developed a lot of guys that left as FAs inluding un-drafted players Ozzie signed. It was HARBs job to go to the SB like he just did but missed so many previous opportunities like last year with 25 seconds left and the years before that vs Piss with 1-and 2- mins left in the games. HARBs couldn't get those teams to play 60 mins of winning football and with a great QB til now.

I'm just saying it might have been interesting with Rex. A lot of fans wanted it at the time including Ray and his defense. And a tons of fans are pissed at HARBs for cutting Pollard et al for locker room reasons.

BTW - my apologies, I meant to put this thread in the non-Ravens forum so if the MODs want to move or delete it, please do.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-22-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    I would've love to see what this team could have done with Pagano instead of Mattison.
    in '08, our defense finished #3 in points allowed, giving up 244. (Ryan's last season)
    in '09, our defense finished #3 in points allowed, giving up 270. (Mattison, year #1)
    in '10, our defense finished #3 in points allowed, giving up 261. (Mattison, year #2. 2-season average, 265.5)
    in '11, our defense finished #3 in points allowed, giving up 265. (Pagano's only season)

The "Pops" Mattison distain on this MB is both epic and unfounded.