Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: More trouble for the Saints!

I don't buy it...

Blog Entries

Re: Did Loomis evesdrop on other teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Looks like he pissed off the wrong person.
    This does have that feel to it, doesn't it, that, behind the scenes (I know, too many commas), he fucked up with the wrong person? lol.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: Did Loomis, the Saints GM Evesdrop on Other Teams?

How do the Saints pull all of this foolishness, only become relevant when they are only one of two bad teams willing to take a chance on Brees and his shoulder injury, and only win one Super Bowl, while Belichick and Co. win three in four years? How does that happen.

This reminds me of when so many Orioles were exposed as Illegal PED users. They must have been taking generic brands.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't buy it...
    Well they are denying the hell out of it but it would seem odd to go public without some proof. Not sure what he would do with the info he was hearing other than post game or halftime

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Either way, the team is dirtier and scummier than ever. Seriously, Brees isn't going to save that team as it slowly slides into the shitter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Either way, the team is dirtier and scummier than ever. Seriously, Brees isn't going to save that team as it slowly slides into the shitter.
    The question is whether or not Brees will be willing to sink with the ship. He's frustration with the disrespect shown to him by the Saints front office, must now square off with his love for the city and its fans.

Blog Entries

Re: Did Loomis evesdrop on other teams?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This does have that feel to it, doesn't it, that, behind the scenes (I know, too many commas), he fucked up with the wrong person? lol.
    Especially since this supposedly happened almost ten years ago. Why hasn't this been brought forward until now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The question is whether or not Brees will be willing to sink with the ship. He's frustration with the disrespect shown to him by the Saints front office, must now square off with his love for the city and its fans.
    Bah, he's a punk. He talks outside both sides of his mouth when it suits his purpose. I have zero respect for him. All his posturing the Saints coming out the year before with 1 finger in the air as "one" meanwhile claiming he had no knowledge of his team putting bounties on other players.

I wouldn't doubt he had a radio transmitter in his helmet to pick up the defensive calls.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Bah, he's a punk. He talks outside both sides of his mouth when it suits his purpose. I have zero respect for him. All his posturing the Saints coming out the year before with 1 finger in the air as "one" meanwhile claiming he had no knowledge of his team putting bounties on other players.

I wouldn't doubt he had a radio transmitter in his helmet to pick up the defensive calls.
    Captain always tells it, like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Well they are denying the hell out of it but it would seem odd to go public without some proof. Not sure what he would do with the info he was hearing other than post game or halftime
    I want to see what ESPN has besides an informant........as far as what he would do with the information, it really doesn't matter, does it? But there is all kinds of other chatter besides the play calls.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    I want to see what ESPN has besides an informant........as far as what he would do with the information, it really doesn't matter, does it? But there is all kinds of other chatter besides the play calls.
    ESPN keeps saying he couldn't understand all the languages and he couldn't pass it to coaches who couldn't pass it on to players. I agree with you - none of that is being claimed. They're just claiming that he eavesdropped on the conversations. Seems like ESPN is trying to run with the hyperbole a little moreso than usual

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

This all just sounds like a bunch of piling on for the Saints.