Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Torrey workiing out with Mason.

@TorreySmithWR

working out with @deemason85 #tbt http://instagr.am/p/KLpfeCk-Z2/

This could be a good thing. Mason was always an outstanding route runner. He should be able to help Torrey a lot. Maybe Streeter should joijn in on those workouts too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Torrey workiing out with Mason.

That was from last seasons offseason workouts at Towson.

LOL well dang.. I just saw where he just posted it.

Well atleast I learned how to load a picture.

Can we make him our WR coach. As of right now, the curret coach could probably use a helping hand/new job.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Can we make him our WR coach. As of right now, the curret coach could probably use a helping hand/new job.
    I was thinking tthe same thing. I don't even know who the current Ravens WR coach is, but based on te type of routes that are called during games, I'm not impressed. I would love for the Ravens to make Mason the WR coach. He was always a very smart player, and a very good route runner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TtlPkg17 View Post
    @TorreySmithWR
    Maybe Streeter should joijn in on those workouts too.
    Streeter HAS been working out with Ray Lewis. Ray is no WR expert, but at least he can teach Streeter a thing or two about hard work.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast

Streeter HAS been working out with Ray Lewis. Ray is no WR expert, but at least he can teach Streeter a thing or two about hard work.
    This is true. And he tweeted something about the pain feeling good. I would post it bit I'm on my phone.

+2

I know the names of a lot of the position coaches but I don't know who the WR coach is
    Bringing in Mason as an assistant to help him would be great.

All his knowledge of route running and veteran moves, our WR corp is bound to improve. Streeter would just soak up the knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    +2

I know the names of a lot of the position coaches but I don't know who the WR coach is
    Bringing in Mason as an assistant to help him would be great.

All his knowledge of route running and veteran moves, our WR corp is bound to improve. Streeter would just soak up the knowledge
    Our position coach is Jim Hostler, who is perhaps most famous for his stint as the 49ers OC, for less than one year in 2007. He was perhaps the worst OC in the league at that time--his 49ers offense ranked last or near last in almost every major offensive category in 2007. That's particularly egregious considering the 49ers were 6th in the league in rushing offense the year before and Frank Gore led the NFC in rushing.

I'm not a fan of Hostler at all and he was a coach I really wanted the Ravens to replace this past offseason, but alas, this team is seemingly not in the habit of firing coaches for any reason, least of all on-the-field performance, unless your name is Jim Zorn.

They fired our Oline coach a few years back, John Matsko

He clearly had a good reputation around the league as the Panthers snapped him up the very next day