Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I'm still waiting for him to spin the numbers I posted that shows that Joe is an absolutely dominate QB at home.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.367829,-76.729341
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Re: Defense bails out Flacco again

Quote Originally Posted by Loco Ravens Fan View Post
    Nice mouth Festivus!
    LOL Still refuse to say anything about Rogers HUH??? NICE Dancing? It that the 2-step?

HAHA got you before your EDIT. Nice try thou.

Quote Originally Posted by purplegirl View Post
    As an editor, I refuse to take seriously any so-called journalist who uses the term "grown-ass" in a story. Never mind the misguided slant on yesterday's game ... this writing is bad to the point of offensive. I didn't make it past the first paragraph.
    Exactly. Anyone using that language in a media story says "you don't have to take me seriously."

The Steelers D bailed out Ben Roethlisberger way more times than the Ravens D has bailed out Joe Flacco, but you don't see anybody making these kinds of comments about Ben. This is a team sport, and it takes all 22 starters on the O and D, and most of the other 31 players signed by each team, to win games. I don't mind the Ravens D taking the spotlight, but that was the Texans #2 ranked D in the NFL that the Ravens O played against this week. Besides defense wins championships.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Quote Originally Posted by purplegirl View Post
    As an editor, I refuse to take seriously any so-called journalist who uses the term "grown-ass" in a story. Never mind the misguided slant on yesterday's game ... this writing is bad to the point of offensive. I didn't make it past the first paragraph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark&Stormy View Post
    Exactly. Anyone using that language in a media story says "you don't have to take me seriously."
    Disagree. That kind of language absolutely has a place in this era's journalism. It was her ignorance of the game that was insulting. Her writing was actually quick and engaging. ... That said, eff her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Joe's qb rating at home for his career (including yesterday) is over 90. He's thrown 41 TDs to only 19 picks. His completion percentage is over 61% and, he's 28-5.

Pretty fucking productive to me.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.367197,-76.753668
    quoting this because people need to see these stats. i'm tired of the Flacco hate.

Joe Flacco is just not a productive nfl quarterback. I so want him to be just that for the Ravens. But it is getting to be obvious to the national media and now more and more local fans. Can't Ozzy and the coaches see this? It is painful to watch Joe run the offense at M&T Stadium. I have been at every home game Joe has played in and it is the same old problems. He doesn't read defenses, he stares down his intended receiver unless he is throwing a bomb hoping for Smith to run under it and he never finds the wide open arm waving receiver. Joe doesn't have what it takes to lead a team in victory if the defense is having an average to bad day. It seems every win, the defense has to rescue the offense time and time and time again. If the defense had not come up with key turnovers yesterday, it would have be a loss. That has to be obvious. Joe's a nice guy but not the qb he thinks he is and wants to be paid like.
    Incredibly dumb post for so many reasons.

First off, it's stupidity to pick on a QB who has set so many NFL records and has set the template for future NFL QBs in terms of winning football games as a rookie, 2nd year pro, 3rd year pro, etc...

Secondly, you stated "it is painful to watch Joe run the offense at M&T Stadium". This again reinforces how poorly constructed this post is. In his last 17 games at home over the past two years, Flacco has thrown something like 31 TDs and 8 INTs. Of those 17 games, 8 have been against defenses who were ranked in the top 6 in the NFL. If that's painful, I'll enjoy pain each and every year.

Hey Loco-hombre, watch 1 Winning Drive and pay special attention to Chris Wilson's interview. I know that is asking a lot for someone of your mental capacity, but really turn the volume up and listen to him say what the design of the play was on the TD. How they knew if they showed run the corner might come up and let him leak out, which is exactly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Hey Loco-hombre, watch 1 Winning Drive and pay special attention to Chris Wilson's interview. I know that is asking a lot for someone of your mental capacity, but really turn the volume up and listen to him say what the design of the play was on the TD. How they knew if they showed run the corner might come up and let him leak out, which is exactly what happened.
    Um Loco said.
    [From the interview I heard, TE Chris Wilson stated he was the intended receiver on that play. Was it a broken play or called play?
    There was was an article that said that it was a broken play. Then today the info came out it was a called play... All thou Vonta almost knocked the ball out and Joe then Hurried the throw. Which was also explained in his presser.

They may not like Flacco, but lets make sure we don't read the wrong thing. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Incredibly dumb post for so many reasons.

First off, it's stupidity to pick on a QB who has set so many NFL records and has set the template for future NFL QBs in terms of winning football games as a rookie, 2nd year pro, 3rd year pro, etc...

Secondly, you stated "it is painful to watch Joe run the offense at M&T Stadium". This again reinforces how poorly constructed this post is. In his last 17 games at home over the past two years, Flacco has thrown something like 31 TDs and 8 INTs. Of those 17 games, 8 have been against defenses who were ranked in the top 6 in the NFL. If that's painful, I'll enjoy pain each and every year.
    Well... first I do not believe I have gotten negatively personal to any poster on this topic. I have stated my opinion about how painful it is for me to watch Joe Flacco run the offense. If he did not have Ray Rice and the Defense coming to his rescue, then it would be even more painful. Look I would expect the qb to throw more tds than ints at home. LukeDaniel we haven't even hit on the topic of away games. Bring on your stats for those too.

Joe Flacco is an average qb who soon wants to be paid elite qb money. I don't think he deserves it until he produces like one. Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Drew Brees, and Arron Rodgers he ain't and if you ask most fans would they let Joe go for one of those mentioned, what do you guess they would say?
    Yes, Brees and Rodgers are out of the playoffs this year but they do have SB wins.

Joe Flacco is an average qb who soon wants to be paid elite qb money. I don't think he deserves it until he produces like one. .
    So the Ravens and Joe are negotiating a long term deal now and he is demanding this elite money you speak of?

Wow you and Joe must be pretty tight if he is briefing you on contract negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    I would love to compare our higher level educational pedigrees (if you have any) sometime, but for now I am satisfied with my understanding of Chris Wilson's explanation of the play.