Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Coaching Change?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I can't tell when last i seen a slant play here..a WR slant, shit even a TE slant, these are plays that are truely "money" plays in this league.
    Especially when most teams play our WR's so close. The slant keeps defenses honest if nothing else. In some occasions DB's will play off of our WR's, but lord knows we would never hit a WR screen or anything. Watch any Steelers or Patriots game and they keep defenses honest all day with delays, screens, and slants.

Dan Patrick just reported that the reason for the silence is that not everyone has been notified yet ....

Sounds like they want to dot their "I"'s and cross their "T".s before the presser. Smart.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The longer these rumors sit out in the light of day, the more I think it's Cam. Consider ....

** Zorn gets fired at the end of the 2010 season and Cam takes the duel roll of OC & QB's coach.
    ** Harbs pulls QB coaching duties from Cam and they bring in Caldwell in 2011.
    ** Cam is "extended" but not one word of the contract terms, compensation, etc.
    ** Team has melt down yet Harbs looks like gold at the end of it.
    ** Harbs is seen more than once yelling at Cam during the game yesterday, one of which was right after the offense strolled off the filed for the first half with time still on the clock.

Lot's of circumstances stacking up here ....
    it sure is looking that way. But why now? if that's the case why waste a whole season that on Cam when if this may be true, shit can him in Feb and see what Joe looks like under a different OC.

WNST 10:18am via Web

More from @dpshow: "From what I'm told, not everybody has been informed of this" change on Baltimore Ravens coaching staff.

Again, if this is in fact happening, I hope it is something that Ozzie and Harbs have decided warrants action, and not an overreaction to external stimuli; otherwise, this team has more serious problems than we are aware of.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The longer these rumors sit out in the light of day, the more I think it's Cam. Consider ....

** Zorn gets fired at the end of the 2010 season and Cam takes the duel roll of OC & QB's coach.
    ** Harbs pulls QB coaching duties from Cam and they bring in Caldwell in 2011.
    ** Cam is "extended" but not one word of the contract terms, compensation, etc.
    ** Team has melt down yet Harbs looks like gold at the end of it.
    ** Harbs is seen more than once yelling at Cam during the game yesterday, one of which was right after the offense strolled off the filed for the first half with time still on the clock.

Lot's of circumstances stacking up here ....
    I agree. And also the longer it sits out there, the more I think at least SOMETHING is going to happen. Nothing from the Ravens AT ALL points to something, something big I hope.

Cam's GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    Especially when most teams play our WR's so close. The slant keeps defenses honest if nothing else. In some occasions DB's will play off of our WR's, but lord knows we would never hit a WR screen or anything. Watch any Steelers or Patriots game and they keep defenses honest all day with delays, screens, and slants.
    I don't get we ran one TE slant yesterday for 9yrds and it disappeared after that.

Quote Originally Posted by ccoolahan14 View Post
    Cam's GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joce Sterman‏@jocefromthenews

Cam Cameron tells ABC2 he's been let go by the Ravens

Retweeted by Kevin Van Valkenburg

It's official .....

Cam is gone ....

Blog Entries

fuck yeeeeaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sayonara sucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barnanimal View Post
    Joce Sterman‏@jocefromthenews

Cam Cameron tells ABC2 he's been let go by the Ravens

Retweeted by Kevin Van Valkenburg
    I told you all. You all should trust me some times.