Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

@NFL_ATL: Lombardi: New OC Caldwell will have immediate impact on Joe Flacco.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: @NFL_ATL: Lombardi: New OC Caldwell will have immediate impact on Joe Flacco.

We're gonna need it, causeManning will prob put up 40 against this porous and broken D.

That would make a loss a tiny bit better to swallow.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Re: @NFL_ATL: Lombardi: New OC Caldwell will have immediate impact on Joe Flacco.

NFL Network analyst LaDainian Tomlinson said his only complaint of Cameron during their time together in San Diego was his tendency to get away from the run game.

Reallly???? <slappin forehead> gah!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    NFL Network analyst LaDainian Tomlinson said his only complaint of Cameron during their time together in San Diego was his tendency to get away from the run game.

Reallly???? <slappin forehead> gah!!!!!
    I spent 2 hours watching film of the redskins and steelers game last night
    Everything cosell said about Cameron really makes sense. Every receiver is pretty much on an island. Never see any routes to break receivers open. Torrey was getting a 10-15 yard cushion in the steelers game and never any quick passes called kept going deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    That would make a loss a tiny bit better to swallow.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree. Hopefully the offense shows up... cause Manning is gonna have his way with this banged up defense.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

For me honestly the OC change saved my season. I really ha no expectations moving forward due to injuries Etc. I expect a couple of sacks and maybe a turnover or two. I don't think that this will be as big a blowout as many expect. I hope the ravens come out with a completely different offense, use quick passes to negate the pass rush and keep manning on the sidelines. Much like the steelers-patriots game last season. Rice will have a huge day. The thing I think we have going for us is Caldwell knows what doesn't work offensively, he knows Joe and I expect him to play to his strengths. Now if we completely shit the bed and the offense can't do anything I won't be dissapointed cuz you can't expect after a week to be dominate

Blog Entries
    If Flacco has his best day ever I will immediately declare Harbaugh a genius.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I agree. Hopefully the offense shows up... cause Manning is gonna have his way with this banged up defense.
    There's a good chance of that. I have some hope, however, from the game Ngata had against the Redskins. He seemed a lot more active than he has most of the year, and if he and Jones can shove the pocket back on Manning, he's going to have problems. He does not have the arm he used to have, and if he tries to rush a floater anywhere near Ed Reed, good things could happen for the Ravens.

The Denver offense as a whole is going to be a problem, however, especially with our beat-up linebacking corps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If Flacco has his best day ever I will immediately declare Harbaugh a genius.
    I almost completely agree... if Harbaugh can stop hiring DCs that love the 3 man rush...

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    There's a good chance of that. I have some hope, however, from the game Ngata had against the Redskins. He seemed a lot more active than he has most of the year, and if he and Jones can shove the pocket back on Manning, he's going to have problems. He does not have the arm he used to have, and if he tries to rush a floater anywhere near Ed Reed, good things could happen for the Ravens.

The Denver offense as a whole is going to be a problem, however, especially with our beat-up linebacking corps.
    Thats the key. Don't even need sacks per se. Just get enough pressure to force late and off target throws.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

yea...i see he has...longer pick 6's now