Blog Entries

Wanna bet this won't work?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-winning.html

They want to team up to win the election?

I bet it would speed things up. I think Romney wins all the winner take all states left putting him closer to 900 (or so). If these two team the other States that have proportional delegates would get split less giving Romney the delegates one of these two could have won (Depending on the states and rules).

Re: Wanna bet this won't work?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-winning.html

They want to team up to win the election?

I bet it would speed things up. I think Romney wins all the winner take all states left putting him closer to 900 (or so). If these two team the other States that have proportional delegates would get split less giving Romney the delegates one of these two could have won (Depending on the states and rules).
    Imagine the ego battle.

So who gets the top spot and who out of these two megalomaniacs has to sit in the back seat?

No way in hell this ever happens. If it does, it all but assures Romney wins -- and quickly.

Blog Entries

Re: Wanna bet this won't work?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Imagine the ego battle.

So who gets the top spot and who out of these two megalomaniacs has to sit in the back seat?

No way in hell this ever happens. If it does, it all but assures Romney wins -- and quickly.
    Driving home I heard Hannity interview Santurom and he asked him about it. Not only did Santurom not deny it but it sound like a... 60 -70% chance.

But I agree, I think it speeds it up.

Also think about this. I couldn't stand "the war on women" talk by the left and the media (one in the same) with Santurom being so pro-life, against contraception and Gingrich (who I don't mind) with multiple wives... oh yeah I could see this working.