Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lardarius Webb

Re: Lardarius Webb

He is not a nickel anymore he is a center fielder now

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I liked the move from a depth perspective. Webb played decently at safety. He's just not as quick as he once was to effectively cover slot receivers or bigger TE's.
    So true sir

3. Re: Lardarius Webb

What's wrong with Jaylen Hill? He looked good but he's been hurt all year and hasn't practiced once since the preseason. He should be better than Webb based on the preseason, but then again our defense looked all world in the preseason.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    What's wrong with Jaylen Hill? He looked good but he's been hurt all year and hasn't practiced once since the preseason. He should be better than Webb based on the preseason, but then again our defense looked all world in the preseason.
    Harbaugh seemed to be as confused about his medical recovery as he was with BP in the early days in his Presser. He sounded like he expected Hill to be farther along and maybe even ready to play.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Hamstring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I am pretty sure both of his INTs came on 3rd down. What about the sack against Ben? Not sure what down it was.

But yes he struggled to cover JuJu
    The boy from Cleveland Higgins dusted his ass too. Tavon would’ve been locking these guys down...

Blog Entries

Webb is a backup safety at best now. He’s made some plays this year but he gets burnt way too easily.

In a ideal world he'd be 3rd or 4th on the depth chart behind Young, Canaday and probably Hill. I doubt the coaching staff came into the year thinking (or wanting) him to be the starter. He's pretty terrible at this point and you know the opposing QB is the targeting him on 3rd down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I thi k he as good range in the open field but that hip swivel quickness is gone

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Hamstring

And after Woodhead pushed too hard after a hammy injury I'm sure they're gonna be more careful with Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Webb is a backup safety at best now. He’s made some plays this year but he gets burnt way too easily.
    This. Webb got embarrassed on Sunday playing slot corner.

i called this last year and was blasted on the board bc webb had a decent second half.
    i think weddle covered a lot of webbs ground last year and this year weddle looks slower and
    cant help there again