Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Hey the thread moved!!! Oh well I see a lot of sunspot members coming over when looking at the "newest member".
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

I had to bump it this morning:

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthr...=299625&page=6

I couldn't take it any more.

I tried to ignore the trolls. I really did. That didn't work.

Then I started posting the most ridiculous stuff I could think of for them to respond to just to waste their time. That didn;t work. They came back with even more BS and seemed to multiply.

I quit. I'm a broken man. I'm done.

I just want to talk football...

Hopefully Beau's common sense will bring LukeDaniel and Dirt1 here if they aren't already...

Hopefully GO dosnt migrate over here :D

And THAT thread disappeared...

LOL.

5. Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

I don't know if anyone remembers me or not. I was fairly active on the sunspot board about a year ago before I had my daughter. I couldn't stand all the steeler trolls on there so I quit going. Am loving this board though. Good to see all the great posters from the sun board that I've missed when sifting through all the crap at Sunspot.

6. Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Hello everyone! This board is a breath of fresh air, I can read insightful thoughts, comments without the annoyance of trolls.

Well, its a new year, a new cba, and now a new forum (for me). :)

I'm happy to see the names of so many people I enjoyed reading on the other forum, and none of the names that I didn't. :D
    Last edited by DvlsAdvc8; 08-04-2011 at 11:13 PM.

What a great thread! I can't believe I sat here and read all 18 pages..

It's funny, Cameroman PM'd me a couple weeks ago asking where I was because I hadn't posted much. I told him there were so many Steeler trolls it just wasn't fun anymore, and than I found this place!

There was a thread on bs.com yesterday where Beau and I mentioned the 24x7 site.. and yep, it got zapped pretty quick, so I guess the mods over there do feel threatened.

But I'm here now, and I'm ready for some football!! Sunday's have been too damn boring!

Thanks Tony!

I sent some of my sunspot buddies a PM in January telling them of a sabbatical due to trolls and krow... popped in a few times, but found it was still not moderated fairly and I would only get angry at the posts.. SOOOOOOOO, when Gota and Hoot said they were here.. I was pumped to find lots of my TFTSNBN (theforumthatshallnotbenamed.. is that correct Beau? ) buddies here!

WOOOOHOOO.. :ww:

COME ON RAVENS .. lets beat the Iggles on Thursday!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

It's like a car wreck. I can't help but look.

My favorite recent quote from over there:

"I know how good Foxworth is. I saw him carved up by fitzpatrick last year."

:grbac:

11. Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    It's like a car wreck. I can't help but look.

Indeed it is. They are eating their own young over there lol.
    Today there are no less than 4 mods engaged in open conversation on one thread, defending their inaction. Where were they when nearly a hundred posters were asking them for help for a week before finally deciding to skedaddle en masse?

The funny thing is OriginalColtsFan/FRF, Raidersofthelost and Lindor are telling the Mods that they were the ones being abused and bullied. :D
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Indeed it is. They are eating their own young over there lol.
    Today there are no less than 4 mods engaged in open conversation on one thread, defending their inaction. Where were they when nearly a hundred posters were asking them for help for a week before finally deciding to skedaddle en masse?

The funny thing is OriginalColtsFan/FRF, Raidersofthelost and Lindor are telling the Mods that they were the ones being abused and bullied. :D
    Saw that... was astonished to see the mods defending their (in)actions... comical!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!