Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast

Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

Just wanted to point out that Florio and PFT have yet to post Rappaports report on the story. I don't believe they have any particular vendetta against us, but they are definitley more focused on the negative (sensational-esque) side of any story ala TMZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Just wanted to point out that Florio and PFT have yet to post Rappaports report on the story. I don't believe they have any particular vendetta against us, but they are definitley more focused on the negative (sensational-esque) side of any story ala TMZ
    That's a good analogy. PFT is like the TMZ of football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    That's a good analogy. PFT is like the TMZ of football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was leaning more towards the National Enquirer.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I was leaning more towards the National Enquirer.
    That would be ESPN :)

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    That would be ESPN :)
    I cant beleive any networks gave this any play at all, with all the flimsy details and the credibility of this clown. Great calculated marketing move by that schmuck. All about a 'deer antler spray". NFL isnt even recognizing it as a story, which is good. The media for the most part need something to talk about. What a bunch of hacks. I cant beleive they would let this try to tarnish Ray's career.

iggyman555 Guest

Fucking florio at at again i really hate that scumbag

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rom-igf-1-use/

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post

I saw this and rolled my eyes. What is with this guy? Didn't he use to come on with Noris and Davis?

Blog Entries

Most of the commenters are, surprisingly, pointing out that it's time to move on. Basically, even if he took deer antler spray, there's no way to test for it accurately. So for them to prove he cheated, he'd have to admit to it, or have someone testify that they SAW him take it.

But hey, keep trying to push this to get your clicks. Eventually, I'm sure someone will come out with a report about smelling deer antler spray on Ray lewis' breath, or some dumb shit just to keep furthering their duct tape and string tied plan to get ray lewis knocked down a peg.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post

Thus, absent an admission from Lewis or other conclusive evidence of IGF-1 use, there’s no way this thing will ever go anywhere.
    so he wrote a story that conveniently cannot be proven or disproven unless admitted by the defendant and will linger as long as he sees fit. Well Ray says he didnt do it. I guess the story is over then seeing as the originator is basically saying its not going anywhere.
    -JAB

Well, is Florio wrong?

Hate it or not, this is where we are with pro athletes and PED's and he's right.

The absence of a failed drug test is not proof these days, thanks to masking agents, new science etc.

I am very troubled that we do not have a public denial from Ray on this. When I'm not ruining message boards, I interview and interrogate people for a living. His emphatic explanations that are being used as denials by some are not denials. Innocent people are emphatic AND deny. Unless I missed it, I have not seen a clip where he's actually denied the allegation.

Nobody hopes more than I do that I'm wrong but it sounds as though he did indeed take this crap. Good thing here is the dude who sold it to him has a reputation lower than whale shit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Well, is Florio wrong?

Hate it or not, this is where we are with pro athletes and PED's and he's right.

The absence of a failed drug test is not proof these days, thanks to masking agents, new science etc.

I am very troubled that we do not have a public denial from Ray on this. When I'm not ruining message boards, I interview and interrogate people for a living. His emphatic explanations that are being used as denials by some are not denials. Innocent people are emphatic AND deny. Unless I missed it, I have not seen a clip where he's actually denied the allegation.

Nobody hopes more than I do that I'm wrong but it sounds as though he did indeed take this crap. Good thing here is the dude who sold it to him has a reputation lower than whale shit.
    I saw Ray say "no absolutely not", live yesterday at the media day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Well, is Florio wrong?

“The team knew about this report. Ray denies taking anything and has always passed tests,” Ravens spokesman Kevin Byrne said.