Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Carey is up with the Saints.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Russell Street community mock draft

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This sucks, I am torn between 3 players. The Panthers need EVERYTHING, seriously, everything.

But with the 14th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft the Carolina Panthers select... Jarvis Jones, LB, University of Georgia.

Really torn between him Floyd and Short but they need big-play play-makers...
    I think that's an awesome pick for Carolina. Jones is a top 5 player, talent-wise in this draft

Blog Entries

Can't believe Jarvis Jones fell that far! He may well do because of that health issue he has, plus I heard he isn't much of a weights guy at all, I think he's too small to play in a 3-4 as an OLB.

Blog Entries

With the 32nd selection in the 2035 draft, the Baltimore Ravens select... Stephen Flacco!

Hey now kid! You're not turning my card in for me are you?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Can't believe Jarvis Jones fell that far! He may well do because of that health issue he has, plus I heard he isn't much of a weights guy at all, I think he's too small to play in a 3-4 as an OLB.
    Supposedly he has attitude issues. I've read in a couple of places that once he's interviewed by teams he's going drop. I don't know where it's coming from but a lot of mock draft sites have picked it up. We'll see if it's really true because he does have incredible pass rushing ability

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Supposedly he has attitude issues. I've read in a couple of places that once he's interviewed by teams he's going drop. I don't know where it's coming from but a lot of mock draft sites have picked it up. We'll see if it's really true because he does have incredible pass rushing ability
    Exactly why I was torn. I like Flyod just a tad more than Short as far as having any type of play-making ability (however much a D-lineman can have). But if Jones is close in the pros as what he was in college, it would be a good pick for a really talent lacking team.

With the 15th pick in the 2013 Draft, The New Orleans Saints select, Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB LSU

Saints would go running to the podium with this one, the desperately need pass rushers and Mingo might have the most upside out of any pass rusher in this draft.
    Last edited by Carey; 02-08-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    With the 15th pick in the 2013 Draft, The New Orleans Saints select, Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB LSU

Saints would go running to the podium with this one, the desperately need pass rushers and Mingo might have the most upside out of any pass rusher in this draft.
    Talk about a home town hero. That's like when they drafted Devery Henderson. Saints fans would go nuts for that pick.

Blog Entries

Leach, you're up with the Rams.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Saints get a nice pass rusher, good pick Carey.

With the 16th pick, of the 2013 NFL draft, the Saint Louis Rams select, Lane Johnson, Offensive tackle, Oklahoma.
    The Rams need to address the offensive line. Sam Bradford has been a mild disappointment as the first overall pick back in 2010, and a lot of that is because his offensive line has been woeful. The Rams get a raw, but potentially franchise left tackle with this pick.

Blog Entries

And Wicked is on the board with Baltimore's favorite team....