Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 190191192193194 LastLast
Results 2,293 to 2,304 of 2320
    Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Re: 2015 Players To Watch - NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Well, Bleacher Report's Matt Miller, who I think is pretty solid, has that as well. Here is his final mock draft for the Ravens. Not my preference, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

1 Mario Edwards, DL Round 1, 26th pick
    2 Devin Funchess, WR Round 2, 26th pick
    3 Senquez Golson, CB Round 3, 26th pick
    4 MyCole Pruitt, TE Round 4, 23rd pick
    5 Chris Conley, WR Round 4, 26th pick
    6 Javorius Allen, RBRound 4, 37th pick
    7 Kyle Emanuel, DE Round 5, 22nd pick
    8 Donald Celiscar, FS Round 5, 35th pick
    9 Mitch Morse, OT Round 5, 40th pick
    10 Bobby McCain, CB Round 6, 28th pick
    Yea that does look like a very Raven like draft. On first glance Edwards looks like a bit of reach and Oz almost never does that. Beyond that its not my ideal draft but I wouldnt cry about it either.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    There's increasing talk that Collins could go undrafted if not exonerated soon.
    With ten picks, the Ravens should jump all over that in the 5th or 6th round then. They could be getting a top-20 player with the 176th pick, and if he's guilty they can just drop him immediately. It wouldn't be good PR perhaps, but it would be smart football.

Collins is entering the supplemental draft. He won't be getting drafted this weekend. I don't see the Ravens taking him this summer.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

4. Re: 2015 Players To Watch - NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    There's increasing talk that Collins could go undrafted if not exonerated soon.
    Well the problem is he's not a suspect yet. But if he becomes one then you've wasted a pick. So that's what I think a GM has to be thinking, so yes he could very well go undrafted. And the interesting thing is we interviewed a great deal of these guys and I think it was because we had the info and wanted to get the story from these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    Well the problem is he's not a suspect yet. But if he becomes one then you've wasted a pick. So that's what I think a GM has to be thinking, so yes he could very well go undrafted. And the interesting thing is we interviewed a great deal of these guys and I think it was because we had the info and wanted to get the story from these guys.
    Well now he's out of this draft and in the supplemental draft.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

I have not seen it confirmed that he is going to be allowed to enter the supplemental draft. The pregnant woman who was killed may have been carrying his baby. While he was not the shooter I don't think they have ruled out a murder for hire type of situation. It will be interesting to watch this unfold.

Just an FYI on Shane Ray....probably stays in the first?

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/stat...59549070692352

8. Re: 2015 Players To Watch - NFL Draft Thread

Draftcountdown's final Mock for us:

Marcus Peters
    Sammie Coates
    Grady Jarrett

mehhh. I like Jarrett a lot, but not for us. They even described him as an undersized NT, which we already have that spot locked up. Don't even get me started on Coates.

Marcus Peters
    Sammie Coates
    Grady Jarrett

mehhh. I like Jarrett a lot, but not for us. They even described him as an undersized NT, which we already have that spot locked up. Don't even get me started on Coates.
    LMFAO. Coates. Worst WR in the draft.

10. Re: 2015 Players To Watch - NFL Draft Thread

Marcus Peters
    Sammie Coates
    Grady Jarrett

Haha

I'm really starting to worry that since there aren't as many good OLs, & DLs as previous drafts, there will be a bigtime run on WRs in the 1st and early 2nd. I have a feeling that if the Ravens will be targeting a WR in round 2, we'll miss out on the Top 10 guys (below). They will settle with Coates, who will have a Patrick Johnson type impact on team . Sure people have been saying that Oz will just trade up in the 2nd round to get a Devin Smith. Don't minimize the fact that you gotta find a trade partner that is willing to make a fair deal. Guarantee the potential trade partners will be asking for a kings ransom and Oz won't make the deal b/c its too much to give up.

My Top 10 --- Cooper, White, Parker, Dorsett, Perriman, Agholor, Strong, Smith, DGB, & Lockett. My prediction is they will all be gone by pick #58.
    Last edited by ravensnhokies; 04-30-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    Haha

I'm really starting to worry that since there aren't as many good OLs, & DLs as previous drafts, there will be a bigtime run on WRs in the 1st and early 2nd. I have a feeling that if the Ravens will be targeting a WR in round 2, we'll miss out on the Top 10 guys (below). They will settle with Coates, who will have a Patrick Johnson type impact on team . Sure people have been saying that Oz will just trade up in the 2nd round to get a Devin Smith. Don't minimize the fact that you gotta find a trade partner that is willing to make a fair deal. Guarantee the potential trade partners will be asking for a kings ransom and Oz won't make the deal b/c its too much to give up.

My Top 10 --- Cooper, White, Parker, Dorsett, Perriman, Agholor, Strong, Smith, DGB, & Lockett. My prediction is they will all be gone by pick #58.
    I agree with the possible exception of Lockett. And if Strong fell it wouldn't stun me, but he probably won't - at least that far

Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    I would rather see a guy like Conley than Perriman. I'm not sure Perriman can catch consistently at this level. I might even like Tre McBride and Rashad Greene better. It's a crapshoot.