Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Monday

Blog Entries

Re: Black Monday

This Manti Teo story is bizarre and I don't think it's going to help his stock any. Maybe it's not a big deal but he was invisible in the championship game and now this
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...dspin/1840415/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    This is way out there, but I wonder if he goes after Dennis Dixon? Dixon was there for his OC years, definitely one of the best athletes to come out of Oregon, and could be had SUPER cheap?

Then again, Seattle is most likely going to trade Matt Flynn and look for a zone read option QB like Dixon, so they too could come calling.
    That had crossed my mind as well. Id hurry up and sign Dixon to the active roster once the season was over and try to trade him to the Eagles for a 7th round pick or something.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That had crossed my mind as well. Id hurry up and sign Dixon to the active roster once the season was over and try to trade him to the Eagles for a 7th round pick or something.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    There's also the complicating fact that Vick is on the roster there. He's said the two coaches he'd most want to play for are Andy Reid...and Chip Kelly. So, he may be more open to a salary reduction to stay and play for Kelly now.

Although, if I'm the Eagles, not sure I even want to keep him around. Cut ties and move on.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This Manti Teo story is bizarre and I don't think it's going to help his stock any. Maybe it's not a big deal but he was invisible in the championship game and now this
    Thats just wierd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It certainly makes Teo come off as dopey. He plays a position where brains are a key component. It's going to hurt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It certainly makes Teo come off as dopey. He plays a position where brains are a key component. It's going to hurt.
    Imagine when teams use play action against him.

Blog Entries

Looks like Rod Marinelli may be out in Chicago.

Lovie Smith says he is probably going to sit out a year because he isn't interested in taking a DC job anywhere.

The Jets stated that they're no longer interested in Cam Cameron.

Blog Entries

Jags hire Gus Bradley as their new HC.

Blog Entries

The Jets are a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The Jets are a disaster.
    I think it's going to be quite a long while before NYJ challenges anyone. They're going to picking in the top half of the draft for some time.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Is Norv officially in Cleveland, or was that just bunk? Word was Jets top candidate was Norv. So perhaps they are making a stronger play for him.

Since all but one of the HC hires are first timers, there's a lot of very experienced guys available to be OCs. If Caldwell hadn't already sold me, I'd feel pretty confident we'd get one of the following three: Whisenhunt, Shumur, or Norv. But to me, Caldwell is going to be the guy. Since no one came calling to him for HC jobs, he's got to see that the clearest way to a HC gig is taking the OC spot and continuing to wow with Joe and the offense.

How much money is Lovie getting from the Bears? Only way I can get sitting out a year is the contract situation, where he'd be giving money back. Otherwise, why NOT get a cushy DC job and pad your resume?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I think it's going to be quite a long while before NYJ challenges anyone. They're going to picking in the top half of the draft for some time.
    Must be nice to know you have 4-6 guaranteed divisional wins each season.

/Patriots fans