Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Pats game thread

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    You can blame that on Terrel Suggs - for being an idiot in the off season. But hey - he's got his money - what does he care. The entire dynamic of the Ravens defense changes without Suggs in there.
    Oh give me a break. Shit happens, that's an outrageous thing to say. He played a game of pick up basketball and he's an idiot? Do you want him to sit at home in a bubble wrap suit? Use your f***ing head. That's ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Everybody has injuries. That's where your coaches have to make adjustments. Pees is Mattison II. He's a dope.
    Wonder why NE fired him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Blitz with who? Ray Lewis? Seriously they can't get to Brady with 4 and you want to take another pass defender out?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Safety or corner is their only option and that's a gamble with the Pats sending 4 and 5 receivers

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

4. Re: Ravens Pats game thread

Pretty disappointed in the defense. Also, Pees has laid back at times and it's hurt us. Just tough to watch altogether yet we're still in it. That 1st quarter was god awful offensively. I am sick of Cam. Yes, the pick was CLEARLY all Joe, but these 3 and outs, not getting WR's open bullcrap. It's so sporadic too and overall frustrating to observe. I hope they can continue their 2nd quarter success or else we're losing this game.

This thread is hard to read when we're losing. Too many personalities screaming pretending they know exactly the issue. I'll be back when we're winning. I'm sure I'll be sorely missed.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Blog Entries

Has a DC ever been fired in mid-season before?

Blog Entries

Do we have to listen to this jag off?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Blitz with who? Ray Lewis? Seriously they can't get to Brady with 4 and you want to take another pass defender out?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    well just standing there in the zone isn't getting it done. A nickle blitz safety blitz something.

We are going to hear fron Pees and the D coaches that "we have to get more pressure from our front 4".

No shit. That is the same bullshit Mattison used to say.

Simply, we don't have the guys that can get consistent pressure on the roster, so no matter how much we say it, it's not going to happen with these players.

Pass rush and an actual LB with some ability to cover someone should be priorities number one and two this coming offseason.

Blog Entries

we likely won't win a TD shotout, so we either need to hold them to FGs, create turnovers, or stop them outright. Trading TDs back and forth isn't to our advantage.

Oh good god, had to turn off the TV for a second to not look at Ward's ugly mug.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Holy shit some of you guys are fucking sad. It's a game, a one score game, at halftime.

Just sit back and enjoy yourselves. Joe has his head on straight and Ray is running well. I'm expecting the home field advantage to start to wear on the Pats as the game goes on.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron