Page 111 of 123 FirstFirst ... 109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,332 of 1468
    Blog Entries

Re: Week 2 Game Thread

I swear if I hear Joe Flacco and elite mentioned in the same sentence again, I am going to fucking scream. Flacco played like shit today. He deserves every bit of the criticism he gets.

Blog Entries

Team got killed in every area today. Defense was awful, Flacco was awful, offensive line was terrible. Rice and Tucker were the only people who bothered to show up.

Someone needs to tell Flacco and the rest of the offense to stop crying about flags all game and keep their heads in the game. Looking a 1-2 start in the face right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Horrible coaching today and poor execution all around. Tucker was the only guy who showed up. Well deserved loss.
    True. I wonder where all of the Cam Cameron lover's are? We could be looking at 1-2 this time next week.

Shake my head. A loss away at Philly is not the worst ever thing, but it's the way we lost. Totally pathetic. Too many goats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    and there we went. Even I knew Joe was going to throw at Rice
    Yup.

This is why Cam bothers me so much as a coordinator. What the fuck kind of a game plan was that? I thought the whole purpose was to actually keep the foot on the gas pedal for the ENTIRE game...incredible.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

We didn't deserve to win. Our offense disappeared in the second half. No roll-outs. No slants. No up-tempo playcalling. All garbage routes and wing-and-prayer throws.

Good early wake-up call to keep us humble. And we weren't the only team to get it. New England also got one today.

Harb's team choked again. What a surprise.

8. Re: Week 2 Game Thread

The eagles played a courageous game. Flacco sucked badly practically the entire 2nd half. And the refs are shitty and are ruining the game... Pressure Flacco and all of that elite bullshit goes out of the window, as has always been the case with Flacco.
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Blog Entries

Pathetic, utterly pathetic across the board.

everyone is going to blame joe but you have to have a receivers who can get any kind of seperation.

Well now people can admit that Flacco has not changed. Am i saying he's bad? No. But he has the same inconsistent quarterback he was last year in every way. Over throwing Pitta on a 4 yard out? are you fucking kidding me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yup.

This is why Cam bothers me so much as a coordinator. What the fuck kind of a game plan was that? I thought the whole purpose was to actually keep the foot on the gas pedal for the ENTIRE game...incredible.
    I don't think "keeping the foot on the gas pedal" was the issue, when your QB is 8/24 in the second half, you aren't going to win many games.