Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: OT: Fans confront Shaub at home.

This is crossing the line, take your frustrations out on a forum board like the rest of us. Football is his job, to cross that line into their personal lives is just unacceptable. Gotta be scary for the Schaub family. Absolutely rediculous

Blog Entries

Its a matter of time before a player gets killed by an angry fan or gambler.

I don't know how many folks were involved, but the ones that were should get locked up and slapped with a restraining order. These idiots aren't typical of the Texans fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    These idiots aren't typical of the Texans fan base.
    Agreed.

Never had an issue with any Texans fans. They're some of the most welcoming fans in the league.

The crazy world. This makes the real fan look crazy. You should never take the game of football to a personal level like invading a Man's safe haven of his home. Even if you was going there to tell him you support him and got his back. That is a very dangerous line to cross and they are lucky , jail is still a option. It's crazy the dumb and dangerous things some people do. I feel bad for Matt S family. That's a nightmare for them.
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Now PFT is saying it's bullshit.
    PFT, Where we just report anything, Even if it isn't true.

I hope it's untrue. If not, people need to go to jail. It's a game...

iggyman555 Guest

The Houston Police Department says reports of "angry fans" outside Matt Schaub's home on Monday afternoon are not true.
    "A family member reported seeing a suspicious male in the driveway of the residence taking pictures. Police were not called to the home. No other information to release at this time," said police. However, the NFL's VP of security Jeff Miller is confirming a different incident. "A vehicle pulled into his driveway, an unidentified individual yelled obscenities," Miller told NFL.com. "The police department is involved. We've been in contact with them as we normally would for anything like this. And because its a team issue, they have a security director, we work with them."

Either true or not, I would think that the Texans fanbase would try to not run anyone out of town claiming they are the only issue with the team. Remember what happened with Jacoby?

It would be funny if he goes to a team and they make the Superbowl.

Blog Entries

hahaha, my former co-worker is a Texans fan, lives in Houston now. I ribbed him about this last night, his response was "Sounds like a friendly exchange to me. Houstonians all have guns so if they were angry, would probably have gone in a different direction"

I responded back that must be why it tipped the police off that it was a hoax.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

The report now is that it was one fan who drove into his driveway, yelled a bunch of crap at him and his family and then rolled out.

Still way out of bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Houstonians all have guns so if they were angry, would probably have gone in a different direction
    Uhh. No.