Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OK Raven fans I still need your help!!!!!!!

The choice is yours SteelGirl.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by SteelGirl View Post
    I also think Pittsburgh but I usually stay away from them for obvious reasons. I would hate to lose out on a potential $14880 and my team lose the same weekend!!!! That would be a terrrible losing parlay for me!!
    Then go with New Orleans. Yeah, Detroit is a dome team, yeah, the offense is pretty good, but the Saints is better and at home. Detroit's defense is very very dubious, imo. They let GB, with half backups, torch the crap out of them last week. And I think Gregg Williams and the Saints defense will not let Calvin Johnson get off like he sometimes does.

I still say Pittsburgh is more of a sure thing, but I understand your desire to hedge a bit. The Saints, to me, are the obvious 2nd choice.

id go with NO

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Then go with New Orleans. Yeah, Detroit is a dome team, yeah, the offense is pretty good, but the Saints is better and at home. Detroit's defense is very very dubious, imo. They let GB, with half backups, torch the crap out of them last week. And I think Gregg Williams and the Saints defense will not let Calvin Johnson get off like he sometimes does.

I still say Pittsburgh is more of a sure thing, but I understand your desire to hedge a bit. The Saints, to me, are the obvious 2nd choice.
    Thanks for your input!!!!!

Blog Entries

Well, who did you go with? You went with Pittsburgh, didn't you?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

If she's still in this week it would have to be the Ravens. Easily the safest pick.

Blog Entries

I tried to tell her the Giants over the Falcons. I got the sense that she was torn between the Saints and Steelers.

I agree GOTA, the Ravens would be the safest pick.

Well, have finally recovered from the Steeler loss!!!!

Congrats Raven Fans for your playoff win!!!!!

Two weeks ago, I settled for the Saints over the Lions ( So I stayed away from the Steelers.... :))

Last week I had the hated Ravens!!!!! LOL I almost jinxed you guys!!!!

I am still alive with just 11 others. What the hell am I supposed to do now????? Please help me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the excellector View Post
    well, who did you go with? You went with pittsburgh, didn't you?
    no.....lol

Blog Entries

no.....lol
    You did. You definitely did. I can see it in the eyes of your words.

Well, have finally recovered from the Steeler loss!!!!

Congrats Raven Fans for your playoff win!!!!!

Two weeks ago, I settled for the Saints over the Lions ( So I stayed away from the Steelers.... :))

Last week I had the hated Ravens!!!!! LOL I almost jinxed you guys!!!!

I am still alive with just 11 others. What the hell am I supposed to do now????? Please help me!!!!
    The safest bet is to take the Patriots, but it isn't all that safe. We could beat them and it wouldn't be a fluke. We also could lay an egg and you could be comfortable by halftime, lol. The other game is harder to pick, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    The safest bet is to take the Patriots, but it isn't all that safe. We could beat them and it wouldn't be a fluke. We also could lay an egg and you could be comfortable by halftime, lol. The other game is harder to pick, imo.
    I would have to agree. I can't get any read on 49ers/Giants - I have no idea who wins that game. Patriots are the "safest" option, but there's really no clear cut pick this week.