Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Lee Evans to Jacksonville

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I'm willing to bet that if he shows up in Baltimore, in another uniform he gets a loud BOOOOO

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    August 23rd!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I'm willing to bet that if he shows up in Baltimore, in another uniform he gets a loud BOOOOO
    I hope not

That may be how they do things in Philadelphia but I'd expect our fans to have more class

I see the poster above me has location Philly

Not aimed at you at all, just the reputation the Eagles have
    And their general conduct during the draft in NY

Re: lee evans to jacksonville

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Baloney. All he had to do was to turn away from the defender and complete the play. He didn't need to get a better grip on the ball (which would involve the use of two hands, which isn't happening on that play). He simply needed to be sure the defender didn't get his hand on it. Instead, he starts to raise his hands in celebration and exposed the ball for the strip.
    I agree 1000% on this. He was definitely starting to raise the ball up to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I disagree, but whatever, dude...Some of you guys on this site think you know everything there is to know about football. That's one of the reasons I don't hang on here anymore.
    Seriously? Wow.

Show me where I ever said I knew everything about football. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt because someone disagreed with you about a player's reaction on a single play. It's not as if we are discussing a tremendous football insight here.

Funny how I dont see Patriots fans wanting to crucify Wes Welker and boo him. Do they actualy have more class than Ravens fans? It was ONE drop. It's not like Cundiff, who had shown several times he couldnt handle the pressure. Plus who knows what would have happened if he hadnt made that huge one hand grab on 3rd down in the Texans game

Blog Entries

Too bad we are out a 4 rounder next week and have to take a couple mil cap hit for him this year.

Fuck Lee Evans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    Funny how I dont see Patriots fans wanting to crucify Wes Welker and boo him. Do they actualy have more class than Ravens fans? It was ONE drop. It's not like Cundiff, who had shown several times he couldnt handle the pressure. Plus who knows what would have happened if he hadnt made that huge one hand grab on 3rd down in the Texans game
    The Pats fans I know where incredibly pissed at Welker.

Blog Entries

Im really not sure where this "celebration" talk is coming from. His hands were coming up to secure the ball because the DB was trying to swipe it away. DB got there first. It was a good Defensive play and Evans should have secured it better/quicker, but i dont think anything in the video suggests he was trying to celebrate.

Lee Evans dropped pass
    -JAB

Omg how will we replace his four catches!! Get off your hands ozzie!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    I see the poster above me has location Philly

Not aimed at you at all, just the reputation the Eagles have
    And their general conduct during the draft in NY
    I hear you. I'm just here because I got stationed up here back in December. If you ask me though he deserves a Boo. He made 2 good plays as a Raven...the effort to get that first down against the 9ers (I think) and the one armed grab vs Houston, but this is a what have you done for me lately leage and he fucked up his biggest opportunity. To me it looked like he wanted to celebrate too early when he caught that pass but that's just me. F him.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

iggyman555 Guest

i will definitely BOOOO him next time we play