Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

Re: NBA playoffs

It's been more than a year since Rose tore that ACL. I would have thought by now with all the advance medical technology he has at his disposal he would have returned. I understand players respond differently to rehab but I'm still amaze he's not ready to go. Something doesn't look right. We've seen numerous players returning from ACL injuries ahead of schedule.

Blog Entries

Especially since he has been medically cleared to play for a while now. He just says he is 'mentally' not ready.

I remember a story about Pat Riley going into a locker room and seeing one of his starters in a suit. He looked at the guy and said "if you had to, could you give me one minute tonight". The guy bit and said sure, I could probably go for one minute. Riley said "then why the hell aren't you dressed out?"

Rose should at least try to give a minute and see how it goes from there. Pitiful

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Iman Shumpert had an absolutely sick dunk against the Pacers last night. It was dunk contest worthy it was that good.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3234431.html

Wanna take a guess when he tore his ACL? If you guessed the exact same day as Rose, you'd be 100% correct.

Rose is milking this thing for all this worth at the expnse of his team.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Bulls Heat has been a good game, 2 point difference mid through the 4th

This weekend will have some interesting action

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    HAHA!

What are the rumors with regards to him not wanting to play?
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm kind of tired hearing people whine about Rose not playing.

Do people know how many careers were ruined by players getting cleared by the team but still coming back too soon? Gilbert Arenas? Grant Hill?

Let him come back when he's ready. TE guy is one of the NBA's ultimate competitiors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

Do people know how many careers were ruined by players getting cleared by the team but still coming back too soon? Gilbert Arenas? Grant Hill?

Let him come back when he's ready. TE guy is one of the NBA's ultimate competitiors

:word

Why wouldn't the guy wanna play if he could?

iggyman555 Guest

so glad i dont waste my time with the nba lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

He's been practicing with the team for two months. His excuse isn't that his body isn't ready. It's his "mind not being in the right place".

I know people heal in different ways but this is getting to be ridiculous.

Don't know what the deal is with D. Rose. I can't even look at him the same way anymore. But enough about losers, How about them Spurs! Gonna show you cockroaches how to get it done this year. My man Tony Parker droppin' 31 on the charisma Kid Warriors.

Hold Dat

Rose should at least give it a shot. Five minutes at least and if he isn't feeling it then he can leave.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold