Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ravens Pro Bowlers

Todd Heap should be a starter. Pryce should be there as well, come on the blocked field goal should have put him in there automatically.

London Fletcher got snubbed too.

PP

I'd be willing to bet that 80% of those people don't even watch the game.

More than that probably watch no one but the Ravens when they do watch. Ray's had a very good season this year, but so has Hardy. Overall I'd guess most people haven't watched most people that got selected.

Now, with all of that said, there's certainly an argument to be made for sending Baltimore and San Diego's entire front seven with Jason Taylor...

- C -

PS - I don't think it's "obvious" Merriman was juiced. I actually think the opposite...it seems obvious to me he wasn't, in the same way it seems obvious Ray Lewis didn't murder anyone.

PS - I don't think it's "obvious" Merriman was juiced. I actually think the opposite...it seems obvious to me he wasn't, in the same way it seems obvious Ray Lewis didn't murder anyone.
    Wow, that's the craziest comparison of anything I've heard all year long. You are either a member of Merriman's family or someone who doesn't know the facts of this matter. It seems pretty obvious from his weak denials that he did indeed get juiced ("Uh, I took a supplement that was tainted, but, uh, I don't have any of it left, and, uh, I can't tell you what that supplement was or who the company was that manufactured it.") Yeah, right. To compare that to Ray's sitiuation is ridiculous.

I am disappointed that Pryce and Gregg didn't make it, but not shocked. Maybe this will just give them more motivation, although I doubt that Pryce even cares that much about the Pro Bowl. I think they all have their eyes on the big prize.

What is really laughable is that Roy Williams and DeAngelo Hall made the Pro Bowl

To me Ray Lewis deserves to be in the Pro Bowl the most. So does Pryce and Scott. Lewis is the face of the franchise. Pryce leads the team with 12 sacks. How can you not select Pryce for the Pro Bowl especially when you have as many as sacks as you had last season? Just to show you that the Pro Bowl is nothing but a popularity contest. This is a joke!
    FOOTBALL IS BACK!! YOUR 2010 BALTIMORE RAVENS! SUPER BOWL OR BUST

8. Re: Ravens Pro Bowlers

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    I am disappointed that Pryce and Gregg didn't make it, but not shocked. Maybe this will just give them more motivation, although I doubt that Pryce even cares that much about the Pro Bowl. I think they all have their eyes on the big prize.
    If this doesn't motivate us to win the BIG prize, than I'll be quite surprised! If I am Brian Billick, I'm using this as bulletin board material Not like Ray Ray really needs the motivation

The fact that Shawn Merriman is going to the Pro-Bowl actually diminishes what the Pro-Bowl is. To me, it turns the entire process into a joke. The man was suspended for 4 games for juicing, and he makes the roster??

Even if you step back from the purple kool-aid, and try to be objective, there is no way Trevor Pryce doesn't get the nod. Kelly Gregg as well. You've heard his name a LOT this year too.

It boggles the mind. And I really do hope the Ravens go into the playoffs with a sizable chip on their shoulders. And now I hope we have to play the Chargers so I can watch Merriman time and time again be stopped and shoved aside.

The only true snubs for the Ravens IMO are Pryce and Gregg. Ray is where he should be compared to the other MLB's this season. Another guy who got snubbed big time was Demeco Ryans. He's played lights out this entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    Wow, that's the craziest comparison of anything I've heard all year long. You are either a member of Merriman's family or someone who doesn't know the facts of this matter. It seems pretty obvious from his weak denials that he did indeed get juiced ("Uh, I took a supplement that was tainted, but, uh, I don't have any of it left, and, uh, I can't tell you what that supplement was or who the company was that manufactured it.") Yeah, right.
    Don't forget that he was also going to sue the manufacturer when the story broke. That hasn't happened. Gee, I wonder why....

12. Re: Ravens Pro Bowlers

Gregg has been mentioned as someone that SHOULD be in the ProBowl for each of the past 4-5 games on TV. There is no doubt that his talents are known....why he's not there is anybodys guess... :insane: