Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ravens Can't Stop Big Ben

Ben showed again tonight why this guy is argueably the best QB in the entire NFL. He just beat the no.1 rated D in the league, and we could not stop him when it mattered most!! Give the guy credit - he delivers in crunch time, something our special teams and Defense did not do. Flacco's play was impressive, and CMAC sucks in the tackling dept. He flat out whiffed on that one Pittsburgh TD - shame on you CMAC!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: Ravens Can't Stop Big Ben

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Ben showed again tonight why this guy is argueably the best QB in the entire NFL. He just beat the no.1 rated D in the league, and we could not stop him when it mattered most!! Give the guy credit - he delivers in crunch time, something our special teams and Defense did not do. Flacco's play was impressive, and CMAC sucks in the tackling dept. He flat out whiffed on that one Pittsburgh TD - shame on you CMAC!
    cmac has always tackled well for a corner.but his main job is to shut down receivers from getting the ball.he has done that well all year.flacco was impressive in the first half he fell well off in the second half.yes, i know he lead us to a 74 yard drive but the key is to win the game.in overtime he didnt.now i know its not just his fault but dont throw out cmac he has done his job and done it well.yea he missed a tackle but maybe you should beat up the linebackers that missed big ben and gave them(steelers) 15 yrds. on a personal foul.

I mentioned in one of the other threads that the D couldn't stop Ben when they needed to. The point with Cmac is he had a clear tackle on the guy, and flat out whiffed. If the guy is scared to hit people, then maybe he needs to find another job!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

cmac went for the hit high and just missed.....shit happens but thats not the play that killed us......anybody wanna call out adam terry i thought he looked like a total pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    cmac went for the hit high and just missed.....
    CMAC tried to shove the guy to the ground! He needs to hit and wrap - that play could've cost this team the game!

WTF?? RavenJoe must be a closet stiller fan or something. Ben the best QB? Are you on drugs? Ok so we missed a couple tackles and yes Ben can stay standing better then some other QBs but he is not the best.

Cmac did his job and did it very well last night. A corner should not have to tackle the QB unless someone else did not do his job. Corners are fast and should be able to change direction and speed quickly to make plays.

I have no issues with Cmac at all.

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Is RavenJoe wearing his Steelers Jersey this morning? Ben R. has only one advantage over Flacco at this point... experience. Sure, Big Ben showed escapability and decent vision in finding his open receiver. He should. he is a veteran and a Super Bowl winning QB. I was not that impressed by his play for most of last night. He lit us up when it counted, but he by no means controlled his offense. It was our mistakes that cost us the game, not the arm of Ben Rothlisisisbrrrrg7364r or however you spell his last name.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I think it's time for the Administrators to block RavenJoe. He's obviously a trolling piece of shit Squeeler.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

In fact, can we just go ahead and delete the thread completely?

With all due respect, tell me what RavenJoe said that was wrong? How many times did a Ravens defender slip and hit the turf trying to tackle someone? How many times did they have Ben in their grasp and couldn't hold on?

Our defense when they miss assignments or tackles REALLY miss assignments and tackles, and it leads to 46 yard passes to wide open receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    With all due respect, tell me what RavenJoe said that was wrong? How many times did a Ravens defender slip and hit the turf trying to tackle someone? How many times did they have Ben in their grasp and couldn't hold on?

Our defense when they miss assignments or tackles REALLY miss assignments and tackles, and it leads to 46 yard passes to wide open receivers.
    The Ravens can and have stopped "Big Ben" numerous times, in spite of what happened last night. We've stopped him 4 of the last 6 times we've played them.

Not to mention, he's simply a troll.

And our D missing tackles has NOTHING to do with this thread or some mystical power that Toothlessberger has on us.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    With all due respect, tell me what RavenJoe said that was wrong?

is argueably the best QB in the entire NFL