Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Re: Did some players quit on the coaches today?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBLTRaven View Post
    Flacco sucks has pretty mcuh always sucked. He road his hot streak to the Super Bowl and got PAID. He has to have the perfect OC a pro bowl line and WR's. I have never seen him turn nothing into something like most QBs.
    I think some of you might want to go back to 2012 or even 2014 and look at the OLine he was working with...

My point is Flacco doesn't make anyone look/play better. He needs everyone around him to be pro bowlers to make him look good.

My point is Flacco doesn't make anyone look/play better. He needs everyone around him to be pro bowlers to make him look good.
    See Smith, Torrey.

He was looking pretty good in 2012 and 2014, and there really weren't any Pro Bowlers on that offense. Its basically Yanda and KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Sword you see that shit on the field today? We know how RSR is and the hypocrisy is rich right now because if that were dalton having the day Flacco had today we would be fucking giving it to dalton right now but here it is joe can miss plays, throw INTS and everyone else get blamed but Joe? Yea imma back outta this one before it even get started Sword.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joes play is completely unacceptable...

Its not going to change because he doesn't fit our offensive scheme

But we don't have a better option right now.

We don't have any hope until they fore Barbara Harbaugh and ozzie....they will never truly to field and nfl offense ..

3 more years of this

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Flacco sucks has pretty mcuh always sucked. He road his hot streak to the Super Bowl and got PAID. He has to have the perfect OC a pro bowl line and WR's. I have never seen him turn nothing into something like most QBs.
    That's revisionist history.

He had the second greatest playoff run of all time with talent no when outside of Baltimore will ever remember.

The 2012 team was one of the worst teams to win the super bowl in.years.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

6. Re: Did some players quit on the coaches today?

The most annoying thing about these players is guys like Webb posting photos of him sacking Ben. We lost. Why are you posting that?