Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Just how good is Terrell Suggs playing?

There is no indication he won't play at a high level for the next several years. Even when injured, he still plays at a high level. See a few years ago when he played with one shoulder and last year with the bad wheel. Dude is a freak, and now that he cut sugar out of his diet, he will more than likely lengthen his career. He will be a first ballot HOF'er when all is said and done, IMHO.

He's really risen to the occasion of being the head of the D.

Really hoping the Ravens get round to that extension before too late.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    I think some credit has to go to Pees. He's doing a great job rotating guys, despite the DL/LB injuries, keeping guys fresh and moving everyone around, making an offensive coordinator's job a nightmare.
    Yes, that for sure, and a couple of other factors.
    Running the ball, eating time, meant that the fins ran only 56 real plays.
    Too many times last year the O was 3 or 4 and gone and the D was on the field a lot longet than healthy (IIRC we lost a lot of time of possessions).
    Big difference was Haloti, according to Filmstudy -33 snaps.
    We expected Cody to eat snaps from him, as it was Williams took 11.

Yes Nice rotation, Upshaw and McPhee playing some interior DT.....

Can't take away from Suggs, he had a tremendous game, but the circumstances also contributed to him being able to accomplish it.... makes the Kruger/Dumerville accomplishment by the FO even more amazing (unplanned but amazing nontheless)

And Suggs is feasting.

Too early to start FEASTIVUS MAXIMUS :) but if it comes to that, you heard it here first :)
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Drop the chisel on the Ravens Mt. Rushmore, we're going to have to stick this mug on it soon.

Terrell-Suggs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Currently, only Mario Williams, Justin Houston and Robert Mathis have more sacks than Suggs.

In my opinion, only Houston is as complete of a player as Suggs.

Can we say 2-time Defensive Player of the Year?
    Also, Houston's sacks haven't been as consistent. He has 2 games without any, whereas Sizz has at least one in every game. He also has far more total tackles than the guys he is competing with for sacks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber View Post
    Also, Houston's sacks haven't been as consistent. He has 2 games without any, whereas Sizz has at least one in every game. He also has far more total tackles than the guys he is competing with for sacks.
    :word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

He had a bull rush sack yesterday that made me LMFAO. He's playing out of his mind right now

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Just to be a Debbie Downer, we did just play the Miami o-line yesterday and they are a total dumpster fire. Several people will look like DPOY players after playing them.

Still Suggs is in line for a solid NFL All Pro 1st team selection this year, if not DPOY.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Just to be a Debbie Downer, we did just play the Miami o-line yesterday and they are a total dumpster fire. Several people will look like DPOY players after playing them.

Still Suggs is in line for a solid NFL All Pro 1st team selection this year, if not DPOY.
    Yea, but he has done it against Ryan Clady, Cordy Glenn and Joe Thomas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post

He has a sack each game this year.

Acting like Justin Houston didn't have a 4 sack game against garbage.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries
    Justin Houston isn't the run defender that Suggs is. I seriously haven't seen any runs get past Sizzle, it's absolutely amazing. This guy is a fucking freak, he really is a predator sent to Earth to play in the NFL and destroy QBs and RBs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Justin Houston isn't the run defender that Suggs is. I seriously haven't seen any runs get past Sizzle, it's absolutely amazing. This guy is a fucking freak, he really is a predator sent to Earth to play in the NFL and destroy QBs and RBs.
    He also diagnosed a screen very early and jumped in the passing lane allowing the other defenders to get there for virtually no gain on the play.