Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3738394041 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I was talking about "Ray is a truly wise man".

I like him as an inspirational speaker and as a football player but I wouldn't say he is truly wise. IMO, when your world view is confined by one religion as tightly as Ray's is it is hard to be 'truly wise.'

I can agree with the sentiment that some of the media seems to be out to get us this week, PFT in particular. Mike Florio is a jackass.
    From growing up in poverty to living a life of wealth, fame, and privilege. From sitting in a cell charged with double homicide to becoming an NFL legend. Ray has lived a life that very few have and to discount the wisdom he has gained from such unique and extraordinary circumstances because of his religion is pretty weak, IMO. Open up that book he quotes all the time and check out the wisdom that he draws upon.

At least it's given us this... (apologies if already posted in the past 23 pages!)

http://profootballmock.com/roger-goo...ed-drug-usage/
    Last edited by Ravenblue; 01-30-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    At least it's given us this... (apologies if already posted in the past 23 pages!)

This makes all 23 pages of the thread worth it.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    From growing up in poverty to living a life of wealth, fame, and privilege. From sitting in a cell charged with double homicide to becoming an NFL legend. Ray has lived a life that very few have and to discount the wisdom he has gained from such unique and extraordinary circumstances because of his religion is pretty weak, IMO. Open up that book he quotes all the time and check out the wisdom that he draws upon.
    To each his own, but I prefer to learn from more than one book.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post

Not bad

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    I've got some fantastic news that I think you alll can appreciate!!!
    Eh bien, yet another Beau Jest...:p

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Gotcha, thanks.

I know it won't be welcomed here, but If/when you get a chance could you post your opinion?

My amateur take from it was that he used something but I think it was in good conscience that it was legal.
    I'm convinced of a few things now that I've had time to view it ...

I agree with you he probably did order / receive some stuff from this d-bag but didn't know / understand something might be on the banned substance list.

His initial non-denials and now his direct denials about "not using what he says i used" tells me he's embarrassed about talking to this guy but didn't use any of the banned items.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

I agree with you he probably did order / receive some stuff from this d-bag but didn't know / understand something might be on the banned substance list.

His initial non-denials and now his direct denials about "not using what he says i used" tells me he's embarrassed about talking to this guy but didn't use any of the banned items.
    It wasnt a non-denial, he did deny it initially just not as "strongly" as the second time. goes back to that quote i sent you when he was asked directly which was from the first interview, did you take it?, "nah, never". story stayed the same just was forced to address it further.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    It wasnt a non-denial, he did deny it initially just not as "strongly" as the second time. goes back to that quote i sent you when he was asked directly which was from the first interview, did you take it?, "nah, never". story stayed the same just was forced to address it further.
    I did. I don't see where he said that to a direct question.

If you can pin point it on the video clip, I'd like to see it.

We're arguing semantics at this point though.

Blog Entries

My internet was slow so I didn't get to watch it till I got home and this is what I kinda got too. He seemed a little nervous (almost out of breath and shaky voice) but more embarrassed, that he got used by this guy again. Meaning, "yeah I want to use some of your stuff so send me what ever. The spray? yeah, sure, send that too." And now the guy is doing, well, this.

Blog Entries

I did. I don't see where he said that to a direct question.

If you can pin point it on the video clip, I'd like to see it.

We're arguing semantics at this point though.
    There isnt video of his entire interview that im aware of, the moment he sat down to the moment he got up. I have to take the multiple reports at their word that he said it at that point. google ray lewis "nah, never" and you get a good many stories with that quote. ofcourse thats not the juicy tidbit the media wants, so there isnt video of that just segments of him brushing it off, until weds interview, which clarified his stance.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    There isnt video of his entire interview that im aware of, the moment he sat down to the moment he got up. I have to take the multiple reports at their word that he said it at that point. google ray lewis "nah, never" and you get a good many stories with that quote. ofcourse thats not the juicy tidbit the media wants, so there isnt video of that just segments of him brushing it off, until weds interview, which clarified his stance.
    I've found his interview in full on YouTube, NFL.com, etc.