Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Obama's Public Equity Record

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Maybe you need to think about with less partisanship. Its no surprise that green technology would fund Obama's election quite like carbon technology would fund Bush. In return those Presidents would legislate in a manner that supports their growth. Is it cause and effect or is it correlational? Just read about the Koch brothers.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    You just acknowledged my point, but didn't answer the question.

I am not getting into the whole Bush/Koch stuff cause that was then, this is now.

Let's just assume everything you think about that is true, why was it wrong for Bush and okay for Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You just acknowledged my point, but didn't answer the question.

I am not getting into the whole Bush/Koch stuff cause that was then, this is now.

Let's just assume everything you think about that is true, why was it wrong for Bush and okay for Obama?
    I never said it was wrong for Bush. It's politics. What was wrong with Bush was he was an idiot.

So the government waste billions of taxpayer dollars investing in some really bad businesses. Why in the hell would we want them to raise taxes?

That just seems flat out stupid.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I mentioned Wisconson above. Get this. Looks like DEMs are giving it up in the re-call vote that cost them over $250,000 and a year of planning.

Also as I mentioned above they might lose it in November. Add Wisconsin to NC, FLA, OHio for a total of 91 electoral
    votes plus Michigan's 17 votes for Mitt.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/05/2...consin-recall/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I never said it was wrong for Bush. It's politics. What was wrong with Bush was he was an idiot.

Exactly. And it's those politics BHO promised to "change".

So again, "but how can you continue to support (or worry about a reelection of) a president/admin performing crony capitalism?"

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Exactly. And it's those politics BHO promised to "change".

So again, "but how can you continue to support (or worry about a reelection of) a president/admin performing crony capitalism?"
    Its called blind loyalty.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Hell, OBY believes in his own lies. I just found this which is what Ive been saying how the financial crises hit.

The Democrats are STILL claiming credit for fixing the mess they caused six years ago. Did I misquote the years? No, because in 2006 the Democrats took control of both houses of Congress following a sweeping victory in the mid-term elections and they used their veto proof majority to ram through changes in the banking regulations to allow people who could not afford mortgages to get them, and hundreds of thousands did, and many more subsequently lost their homes in the foreclosure problem that brought down the banks. All the while Republican George W. Bush was catching the blame for what the Democrats had done. And for whom Democrat Barack Hussein Obama has been blaming for all our troubles for the last four years.

Which brings us up to date. So now, in Iowa, Democrat Barack Hussein Obama calls Mitt Romney's words 'A Cow Pie of Distortion'

Blog Entries

The explanation on the difference between Obama's Public equity record and Romney Private equity record.