Americanmade2012 Guest

AFC Championship Bold Prediction/MVP

It's the time again for MVP and Bold predictions for the AFC Championship on the road to the superbowl

MVP: Haloti Ngata

Offense: Flacco

Bold Prediction

Boldin,Smith and Evans have 100 yards receiving each with Two TD combined

Re: AFC Championship Bold Prediction/MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post
    It's the time again for MVP and Bold predictions for the AFC Championship on the road to the superbowl

Bold Prediction

if we have to throw for more than 300 yards to win, we might be in trouble ...

Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post

Bold Prediction

lets hope rice or reed are the MVPs... 250 yards rushing for rice and/or 4 INTs for reed ...

I think T-Sizzle is going to come up big for two reasons. One is he is probably upset about his performance last week and secondly he hates Brady!

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_fan1 View Post
    thats why it is a bold prediction lol doesnt mean I want to see it

You may be right.

Anyway, I missed my chance before the game with Houston 'cause I thought Reed was going to have a big game and said nothing.

Now when I say something I'll probably be totally wrong but...

I think Torrey Smith and Ray Rice are going to make some big plays this game.

You do realize that the Patriots give up an AVERAGE of around 300 yards per game passing, right?

Though I don't think Joe will need to throw for 300 for us to win. I see him throwing a bit early because the Pats will stack it up, then giving it to Rice when the Pats are forced to drop back into coverage.

Defensive MVP - Lardarius Webb. Think he'll shut down Welker and nab an interception.
    Offensive MVP - Ray Rice. Who else?

Bold predictions: Brady will have 3 turnovers. At least two interceptions and maybe a fumble. This will be the difference as we will protect the football, dominate time of possession with the run game, and prevent Brady from getting comfortable and doing his thing. 27-24 Ravens.