Page 81 of 333 FirstFirst ... 7980818283 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

That was a great catch by Eifert.

Refs are messing up terribly so far

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    I want their NT, maybe in the 2nd or 3rd. Dude's a beast! Think they were talking about him on 105.7 today. Williams I think his name is, anyways only played 2 years. Dude certainly is a giant at NT. And doesn't get pushed aroun like the fat slob we have now.
    I don't want the Ravens to waste anymore picks on NTs, at least not early ones. Just stick to 4 man fronts with Ngata on the nose and Art Jones next to him at DT. We need speed, penetration, and technique on the DL, not more fatbodies. I think the 350 pound 3-4 nose tackle is a dying breed in the NFL unless they're really special athletes who can play all 3 downs (like Ngata who I think is a better fit as a 4-3 nose than 3-4.)

Chance Warmack got up on Teo and wouldn't let him go, great block.

This Bama line is better than the Cowboys line

Alabama is completely dominating, with a little help from the refs of course. It's ridiculous how Alabama's OL is just destroying ND's front. And they have 3 REALLY good players on that line, too.

Some team is going to get a really good back in the 2nd or 3rd round in Eddie Lacy, by the way. Kid has a ton of tread left on his tires and just runs guys over. How does Alabama churn out big, fast backs? He'd be a great fit replacing Michael Turner in Atlanta.

And there's my man Michael Williams. Go get him, Ozzie!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Alabama is completely dominating, with a little help from the refs of course. It's ridiculous how Alabama's OL is just destroying ND's front. And they have 3 REALLY good players on that line, too.

Some team is going to get a really good back in the 2nd or 3rd round in Eddie Lacy, by the way. Kid has a ton of tread left on his tires and just runs guys over. How does Alabama churn out big, fast backs? He'd be a great fit replacing Michael Turner in Atlanta.

I like Williams a lot too. Good blocker. Solid receiver.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Would love to have Williams. We desperately need a TE like him.

Lol...Bama is absolutely LOADED!

4 of their offensive linemen are legit first round picks!

And they have 3 legit first round picks on defense.

And a ton of depth.

So pissed that Mosely isn't coming out this year.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

lmao Bama is about to go up 21-0

Edit - Not a fumble after review.

Blog Entries

I don't want the Ravens to waste anymore picks on NTs, at least not early ones. Just stick to 4 man fronts with Ngata on the nose and Art Jones next to him at DT. We need speed, penetration, and technique on the DL, not more fatbodies. I think the 350 pound 3-4 nose tackle is a dying breed in the NFL unless they're really special athletes who can play all 3 downs (like Ngata who I think is a better fit as a 4-3 nose than 3-4.)
    :word

Jay Ratliff is one of the best 3-4 NT's in the NFL and he is about 285-290lbs.

It's all about technique.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Lol...Bama is absolutely LOADED!

4 of their offensive linemen are legit first round picks!

And they have 3 legit first round picks on defense.

And a ton of depth.

So pissed that Mosely isn't coming out this year.
    People always laugh when you say that a college team could compete in the NFL, but seriously, Alabama's OL is probably better than the Colts. Both of their top 2 backs will play in the NFL and some people think Eddie Lacy is a better prospect than Trent Richardson. Their QB is going to be a top-100 pick if he keeps playing well. Etc., etc...

And the crazy thing is their defense isn't as good as it was last year because they lost a bunch of players to the NFL draft... most of whom were top 100 picks...