Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Steelers lose thread (many merged)

Just look at this d-bag.

db.jpg

I have to admit, I yelled at a Steeler fan last night who had a Jen jersey on while I was coming back to my house driving "You are going to lose!! You are going to lose!!" but I didn't believe one word of it.

Now I am a believer!

Re: Who still thinks Denver didn't deserve a home game?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Winning your division should come with a reward. Hard to fault the present system.
    As long as you're playing teams in your division twice, then I agree that winning the division should could with some reward.

After all, if divisions don't matter, then conferences really shouldn't either and there should just be 12 playoff teams seed by record.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

5. Re: Steelers Got Tebow'd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wacco flacco flame View Post
    I have no idea why y'all are so happy about this, now we have absolutely no chance of hosting the AFC championship game. Brady is gonna put 40 on the broncos. Then he'll light up our D for 40 and go to the Super Bowl.
    I will always rejoice when the Steelers are eliminated. I despise that team more than any other team in the NFL, them and their arrogant fans too.

Although the Ravens probably could have beaten the Steelers if both teams made it to the AFC Championship game in Baltimore, I didn't want to take the chance of losing to that team. There would always be the chance the Ravens would come out flat and have an off game,, most Steelers Ravens games are close.

The Steelers and their fans can think about that last play all summer and Ike Taylor getting stiff armed, and Troy P. being out of position, gambling at the line of scrimmage while the winning TD pass is thrown over him. Great stuff!

Goodbye Pittsburgh. I hope you are like the Jets and don't make another Super Bowl for the next 40 years!

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Just look at this d-bag.

db.jpg
    :word
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Re: Gamblers still do not believe in Tebow

One game doesn't make them a great team. Pats -13 is my lean on that line.
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Re: Yeah, we had to do it....

LOL

9. Re: Funny Photo - Steelers' Playoff Exit

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    I love it! Should be posted on the Steelers Forums!

Hoge looks like someone just kicked his dog.

Re: Steelers Got Tebow'd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    Heart-breaking loss, still can't believe it. This one is gonna take a bit to get over. Denver came in ready to play and the Steelers didn't. The injuries during the game were brutal. they played 3/4 game with no DL rotation when hampton and Keisel went out. Then both Starks and Kemo went out on the oline. What are ya gonna do???

This off-season they're gonna have to make some veteran cuts, like the Ravens did last year. I can see several vets not coming back.

Either way, our season is done and you guys are still playing. Can't wish you well though. Too much of a rivalry for that. See you next season.
    Steelers are in CAP HELL NEXT YEAR.

Steelers time was up and they played many games this year where the opposing team had a bad QB. Some of the wins were by a slim margin and they really lucked out with a win. Tomlin should be questioned over his inability to make BR sit down and rest for the postseason. Warren Sapp was right, the defense is old and it showed tonight. Tomlin will have to make decisions this off season that will show what kind of coach he really is. Sad that Ward wasn't smiling at all tonight, can't say I will miss him next year. Troy was a non-factor tonight and harrison's hit on Decker should draw a fine and suspension.