Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Some Inside Info

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    You've got to give young guys chances, but man, that's a LOT of faith in a young guy.

The scary thing?

In his first years with the ravens as adminstrative assistant to harbaugh, Weiss was "responsible for breaking down opponents’ tendencies, charting the opponent’s offense during games and running the Ravens’ offensive scout team during practices."

WTF?! They cant have someone with expereince doing that?

Holy crap.
    They probably did and he worked with them. Its the only way to see if the Kid is capable of doing an advanced job in the future is to take of his little kid pants. and I am sure his info was looked over before it was implemented.

Blog Entries

damn so Harbs brought the whole family in for a job, and trusted all these young cats who probably really don't know the inner workings of the NFL and what their position really entails and just hand them the keys to do whatever? based on that Harbaugh should be fired, its clear this team hasn't been prepped in many games, I wonder how many games we have won with just talent alone and how many games we could have won and won convincingly if this team was coached the right way?

Why are people against giving 25 year olds a low level coaching job and seeing what they can do. you have to start someplace.

Lets see how old Harbs was when he got his first NFL Job.

Heck. Erik Spolstra the MIA Heat coach was a Video Assit and look where he is now....

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    They probably did and he worked with them. Its the only way to see if the Kid is capable of doing an advanced job in the future is to take of his little kid pants. and I am sure his info was looked over before it was implemented.
    I would agree but damn some of them still have diapers on.. ;)

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    damn so Harbs brought the whole family in for a job, and trusted all these young cats who probably really don't know the inner workings of the NFL and what their position really entails and just hand them the keys to do whatever? based on that Harbaugh should be fired, its clear this team hasn't been prepped in many games, I wonder how many games we have won with just talent alone and how many games we could have won and won convincingly if this team was coached the right way?
    you are drawing this conclusion because the team is going with the same philolisphy it has done since 1996? and who said that these people are friends and family.

If i were a head coach I would want someone on my staff actually a few people who i know and trust personally to try and develop. I just wont give them things i know they cant handle yet or are not capaple of handling.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    I would agree but damn some of them still have diapers on.. ;)
    thats why they are not doing a big role yet...

Every team does this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    you are drawing this conclusion because the team is going with the same philolisphy it has done since 1996? and who said that these people are friends and family.

If i were a head coach I would want someone on my staff actually a few people who i know and trust personally to try and develop. I just wont give them things i know they cant handle yet or are not capaple of handling.
    I understand giving the young guys a shot to make it, but this organization is not like the cleveland browns, or carolina panthers, we are talking bout an FO who brings in consistent talent to compete every year, this aint the run of mill football club, to trust a littlem boy with grown man responsibilities who have never coached a single thing in his life til 2009 in just ridiculous, the strength and conditioning coach I have no beef with he's had an extensive career evn at 33 12yrs already in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

That would be hilarious.
    I know a guy, who knows a guy, that knows this other guy that snapped this photo of John Harbaugh in his office.

jh.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I know a guy, who knows a guy, that knows this other guy that snapped this photo of John Harbaugh in his office.

jh.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Well at least you read and saw what I saw. Someone did not! Ahem

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...426#post540426
    No, I read it. I just don't see the problem with hiring young guys that you might have a history with and then giving them opportunity to advance. That's how successful businesses all over the world are run. Some ppl just look for an excuse, any excuse, to bitch and moan when things aren't going well.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    No, I read it. I just don't see the problem with hiring young guys that you might have a history with and then giving them opportunity to advance. That's how successful businesses all over the world are run. Some ppl just look for an excuse, any excuse, to bitch and moan when things aren't going well.
    Nope when the guy is that young and is trying to tell half of the guys that are his age and older what to do. Never goes well.

Hell I bitch and moan when it goes well so on you!

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

He's young.
    AND a punter.
    That is a recipe for disaster.