Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Why would anyone here root for the steelers? If they won the last two and we lost the last two, they would've won the division. I would've even been ok with the Bengals winning the division and us getting the wild card as long as the steelers were knocked out of the playoffs.
    I don't care about who wins the division except the Ravens.

The Bengals had a better record going into that game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Go and watch film of Oher again, he was wrongfully penalized a couple of times, and other than that had a good game.
    Cary Williams had a pretty good game as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Go and watch film of Oher again, he was wrongfully penalized a couple of times, and other than that had a good game.
    Sure the chop block was Reid's fault we all agree there. But the false start was absolutely correct.

And if he would have thrown the ball out of bounds it would have prevented us from giving up 10 yards? I can't say he didn't run that was part of the play. Perhaps there was not intended receiver to throw to? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    And the sports writer is as stupid as.....
    Banks and king in their articles today definitely are upset their beloved eli stunk up the game. They give as little credit as they can to the ravens manhandling the last SB champs. Makes me smile when I read the slop they write and know that the Ravens are a thorn in their sides. As for all the talking heads who picked the giants to win, well, you where wrong and should acknowlege it. It a great day today because the steelers lost, the bengals barely won, and the Ravens own the record for most consecutive postseason trips by an NFL team. Oh yea, the Flacco haters are really quiet today and are waiting for the next loss to beat on Joe again. Might happen, but Flacco is here to stay, and will be instrumental for the ravens winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    And if he would have thrown the ball out of bounds it would have prevented us from giving up 10 yards? I can't say he didn't run that was part of the play. Perhaps there was not intended receiver to throw to? Interesting.
    I haven't watched the play since the game, but I don't think they sent a single receiver out on a pattern. They had Dickson, Bajema, McKinnie, Leach, and Rice all in the game, that's 5 eligible receivers and I don't recall a single one actually going out on a route.

Think it was a designed bootleg run for Flacco that got blown up when somebody missed a block on Kiwanuka. If anything, they might have leaked a TE out, but they looked like they were all blocking off the snap.