Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Attention now turns to San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosean View Post
    Hate to be pessamistic, but Rivers has our number like Maryland had his.
    He's 2-2 all-time against the Ravens. He's had some big games (in the 2 wins), but it is not like he's Peyton Manning (8-2 record with 6 straight wins vs. the Ravens).
    Last edited by JohnBKistler; 11-19-2012 at 10:14 AM.

I'm leaning on the side of the defense manned up and played last night due to it being Pittsburgh. I say they lay an egg in SD and come back strong at home against Pitt again. SD is a very beatable team, but it will be on the hands of Flacco and the offense to pull it off, which has struggle on the road all year. With Jax not giving us any favors in handing the Texans another loss, a loss to SD won't be as bad as long as they come back and beat Pitt again the following week. A win in SD would be huge though.

Statisically the offensive/defensive rankings on both sides of the ball are very close. The only exception being San Diego's rush defense. They are currently ranked 5th against the run. Turnovers will be the key. The ravens are a +12 while the Chargers are a -3. Despite all the chargers's flaws pointed out in this thread I expect to see a similiar road performance that still results in a win. It's going to be another frustrating game to watch..but hopefully a winning one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The Chargers, from what I've seen, have already packed it in for the season. They are playing uninspired football. That could be the biggest advantage the Ravens have heading into next weekend.
    ive seen the same... they really dont even care. Except for a few youngsters trying to make a name for themselves its really been bad all around. Good news some may have their wish and have Norv be available.
    -JAB

I am inclined to believe we can pull off a W in SD, but with Falco's ineptness on the road, I am not so sure!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

iggyman555 Guest

LOL malcolm floyd and denario alexander are not average

Blog Entries

If the same crew that officiated last night is in SD Rivers is going to pick us apart. Holding anyone?

Blog Entries

Their D is 19th against the pass but 3rd against the run, for what it's worth. Need to work the sidelines, slants and screens

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    LOL malcolm floyd and denario alexander are not average
    In what way are they above average?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    In what way are they above average?
    height... thats about it though.

I will say I like Alexander's potential though.
    -JAB

I'm not quite sure how this will turn out. They blasted us last year, but we took it to them previously and even handed them one of their losses during their 14-2 season.

Then there's the Norv angle. Is this team going to rally around him and do their usual late season push or (hopefully) quit on him?

Blog Entries

I was talking to a co-worker that is a Broncos fan. He is saying that the Chargers can't stop the run and turn the ball over a ton. Also, he said the chargers are basically 4 games back in the division because they lost both to the Broncos.