Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Time to take the Bengals seriously

They have a ton of talent on defense and can really get after the QB. They have some great receivers and a very good TE and QB. Yes they have a lot of talent and good coordinators. Somehow the Ravens have found ways to beat them so far

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

They really have AJ Green, Gresham, BJGE and a bunch of "guys" on offense. I'm not afraid of Marvin Jones, Hawkins, or Sanu (on IR I believe).

I think the Ravens do take them seriously. They (the Bengals) better hope the team that played last night doesn't show up against them next week.

Blog Entries

They had Palmer(lightyears better than Dalton, so far), OchoCinko meh a wash with AJ Green, Whosyourmama(better than their current #2 whomever they decide that to be) and a much better RB, 2 pro bowl corners on their squad at one point and a good front 7 at the same time and STILL couldn't put it together.

Sorry but the bengals of a few years ago were far more talented than they are now. Now they just have better coaches. But with that I'll say yes they have leap frogged the Squeelers as our biggest competition in the AFCN.

Blog Entries

what kind've chaps my ass...How often do we lose coordinators? Mainly DC, but we've had two DCs in the last 5 years get HC gigs...

Zimmer was an up and coming coach for awhile, and Jay Gruden's name keeps getting mentioned.

When the hell are they going to get tabbed for a job???? Tired of us losing all the coaches....
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

AJ Green is far better than Chad Johnson ever was. Green makes spectacular plays look ordinary. He's really a great player.

Marvin's said no resting of players. We see how it'll turn out on that front, but should be a good game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    what kind've chaps my ass...How often do we lose coordinators? Mainly DC, but we've had two DCs in the last 5 years get HC gigs...

Zimmer was an up and coming coach for awhile, and Jay Gruden's name keeps getting mentioned.

When the hell are they going to get tabbed for a job???? Tired of us losing all the coaches....
    You may get your wish. Zimmers name is getting thrown around for a hc job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    AJ Green is far better than Chad Johnson ever was. Green makes spectacular plays look ordinary. He's really a great player.
    Chad was an assclown. I don't miss him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    You may get your wish. Zimmers name is getting thrown around for a hc job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I want Zimmer to stay so bad, but he deserves a shot as a HC.

I'm not taking them seriously. They barely eeked out a win over a pretty bad Pittsburgh team. They aren't anywhere close to as good as the Giants, Broncos, Redskins, or really any team that has given the Ravens fits. The only thing that matters here is the Ravens have nothing to play for. They might as well rest everyone and just beat the shit out of Cincy in the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    I'm not taking them seriously. They barely eeked out a win over a pretty bad Pittsburgh team. They aren't anywhere close to as good as the Giants, Broncos, Redskins, or really any team that has given the Ravens fits. The only thing that matters here is the Ravens have nothing to play for. They might as well rest everyone and just beat the shit out of Cincy in the playoffs.
    Bengals beat the Giants and the Redskins.

We hear this every single season the Bengals eek their way into the playoffs and then they collapse. Bad management means they will always just be flukes. I suspect the Patriots will destroy and embarrass them in the wildcard round.