Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

Vaccaro is who I was hoping would fall to the Giants. He's a the kind of prospect that a lot of teams can use and it's going to push him up in this draft.
    I agree. Matt Elam and DJ Swearinger as well.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I agree. Matt Elam and DJ Swearinger as well.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Both great prospects, they are nut cases on the field too. Either would be fun to see paired up with Pollard in the back field.

Vaccoro is still my favorite though. He just has that combination of size, and speed, and he can cover slot receivers too.

Nice pick for the Bengals in Ogletree. Some will make fun and say that it's the Bengals taking a headcase once again, but they actually seem to have a really solid locker room over the last few years. If Marvin Lewis and Mike Zimmer can get through to Vontaze Burfict they can get through to anybody.

Ogletree is a great scheme fit for them. I think he could play any of the 3 LB spots in their defense, and they have 2 spots up for grabs. I'd probably move Burfict inside to MLB and then move Ogletree to whichever OLB spot they don't fill.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Nice pick for the Bengals in Ogletree. Some will make fun and say that it's the Bengals taking a headcase once again, but they actually seem to have a really solid locker room over the last few years. If Marvin Lewis and Mike Zimmer can get through to Vontaze Burfict they can get through to anybody.

Ogletree is a great scheme fit for them. I think he could play any of the 3 LB spots in their defense, and they have 2 spots up for grabs. I'd probably move Burfict inside to MLB and then move Ogletree to whichever OLB spot they don't fill.
    I agree.

Ogletree is a perfect component for Zimmer's defense. This way they can slide Burfict over to the Mike spot and put Ogletree as the Sam or Will. Thomas Davis will be on the other side.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I'm kind of shocked at how the dawgs defense wasn't more dominant this year with that ridiculous amount of talent they had on defense. Jarvis Jones, Ogletree, Jon Jenkins, Shawn Williams, Washington, Rambo, Cummings etc. That's a hell of a lot of players going into the NFL, most of them being top ranked prospects at their positions.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post

I think if the Bengals had a LB that could cover in the playoffs they beat Houston, Ogleetree at least upgrades that fron day 1 with the upside to do so much more, they already have a thumper in Burfict which takes pressure off him as well. That's a risky but great pick if he keeps his head on straight.

Went with Cooper for the Vikings, he's a day one starter and a really good one at that. Will help in the pass game tremendously, also can get to the 2nd level in the run game and has the mentality to finish blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Went with Cooper for the Vikings, he's a day one starter and a really good one at that. Will help in the pass game tremendously, also can get to the 2nd level in the run game and has the mentality to finish blocks.
    That's a great value pick. With the Vikings really being AP's team, you might as well help him out by upgrading the guys who block for him.

Blog Entries

I was totally going to pick Trufant at #30 for the Falcons. Lee Van Cleef and the Broncos beat me to him!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I was totally going to pick Trufant at #30 for the Falcons. Lee Van Cleef and the Broncos beat me to him!
    You wouldn't have gotten him. Trufant was going to be my pick at #29 for the Patriots.

Blog Entries

lol, must've been a good pick then!

Lots of great talent still on the board for the 31st and 32nd picks. I have the following players still on the board w/1st round grades: Damontre Moore, Kawann Short, Matt Elam, DeAndre Hopkins, Johnathan Hankins, and Alex Okafor.

Elam seems like the slam dunk pick for the 49ers with Goldson on his way out... the Ravens would then have their choice of a number of good prospects at positions of need.