Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Face it! Sam Darnold is the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Unfortunately, there is some truth to that statement...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we go another 7-9 win season, you'll find by the end of it there's going to be more than a few positions where we could use better players at. And yes, some of them will certainly be on the defense.

Face it! Sam Darnold is the answer!

Need a playmaker for the offense, period. I don't care whether it's a WR, RB, QB, TE. Just a playmaker. Someone dynamic. Someone worth tuning in for.

By the way, did anyone see Malik Hooker's effortless one-handed interception yesterday? INT number 3 on the year for him. We could've had Ed Reed part 2.0. Marlon looks damn good though. We shall see how their careers pan out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Need a playmaker for the offense, period. I don't care whether it's a WR, RB, QB, TE. Just a playmaker. Someone dynamic. Someone worth tuning in for.

By the way, did anyone see Malik Hooker's effortless one-handed interception yesterday? INT number 3 on the year for him. We could've had Ed Reed part 2.0. Marlon looks damn good though. We shall see how their careers pan out.

Give me a dynamic back with a new coach offensive system.

I don't know if Donald is the answer but I do know Flacco is not a franchise qb. He's just an average starter in the NFL and when he's on he can be good when he's not he can sink the team.

He's Andy Dalton without the red hair. The people saying we have to build around him you are deluding themselves we have to plan around him theres a difference.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I don't know if Donald is the answer but I do know Flacco is not a franchise qb. He's just an average starter in the NFL and when he's on he can be good when he's not he can sink the team.

He's Andy Dalton without the red hair. The people saying we have to build around him you are deluding themselves we have to plan around him theres a difference.
    You're right no line no Rb no WRs and one 37 year old Te is the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    You're right no line no Rb no WRs and one 37 year old Te is the answer

Look we have talented WR's we may not have a feature top flight guy but few teams do. Flacco also been the league a very long time and at no point has he been elite

Look we have talented WR's we may not have a feature top flight guy but few teams do. Flacco also been the league a very long time and at no point has he been elite
    It doesn't matter if he's ever been "elite". There's "elite" QBs out there praying that their teams can get to 8 wins in a regular basis. It just doesn't matter.

No defense of Joe... but you can't seriously think our wr are talented ... they are easily the worst group in the nfl

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    No defense of Joe... but you can't seriously think our wr are talented ... they are easily the worst group in the nfl

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Taking current injuries into account, there are definitely teams with worse WRs than us. And ours aren't really that good.

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    It doesn't matter if he's ever been "elite". There's "elite" QBs out there praying that their teams can get to 8 wins in a regular basis. It just doesn't matter.
    It matters when you pay the guy like an elite QB...

Blog Entries

I mean how many elite qbs are there? Brady Brees Rodgers and who? Which other qb carries junk and turns them into elite talent?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensBoy52 View Post
    It matters when you pay the guy like an elite QB...

So what's the arbitary cutoff for "elite" QB compensation then? And which arbitrary contract measurement are we using as well?