Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. No matter what happens in Pitt

Hopefully we take care of business but if some small chance we do not win. Everyone better still go support them @ BWI or the castle in Owings Mills. They have played hard for 18 weeks and 15 in a row.I have went to both playoff games and the fans have helped them through these games.When players come over and greet fans on the field and say we can hear you that makes us feel good. I don't care who you are nobody expected this out of this team. They have made this city have something to look for when times have been hard for some. They have made it fun for children and even myself. A new coach(should be COY), A rookie QB(should be ROY), a should be defensive player of the year. Now were in the AFC Championship game and they still have gotten no respect except from us. We want it as bad as they do. Now if your not making the trip up the road I sure hope you go see them either at BWI or Owings Mills. Thanks for your time and good luck Sunday
    Let's GO Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Re: No matter what happens in Pitt

I have a couple of questions...are they flying up to Pitt? And if so does anyone know when they are leaving Owings Mills this week?

Re: No matter what happens in Pitt

No matter what happens in Pitt
    I hate these threads. Sounds like the towel being thrown in.

Fuck that. Like I said a couple weeks ago, you get this far, with all of this adversity, you can't be satisfied with simply getting there. We are on the doorstep. It's time to kick it in. Bring that spear, or whatever you need to close the deal.

Ray was so emotional after the TEN game because he can taste it. The passion is there, all around. This team is on a mission.

The Ravens are going to go in there with a passion and beat them up. Cameron will reach into his bag and design plays that counter the Stooler aggressive front seven. McGahee and Rice will utilize the screen for big gains. We will see pitchouts, rollouts, overloads and at least one gadget play they haven't seen on tape. Joe is going to use the long pass to exploit the overrated Stooler corners. It will be a tough, hard fought game but we will win and go to Tampa.

And we can schedule the parade.

Book it.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I hate these threads. Sounds like the towel being thrown in.

Fuck that. Like I said a couple weeks ago, you get this far, with all of this adversity, you can't be satisfied with simply getting there. We are on the doorstep. It's time to kick it in. Bring that spear, or whatever you need to close the deal.

Ray was so emotional after the TEN game because he can taste it. The passion is there, all around. This team is on a mission.

The Ravens are going to go in there with a passion and beat them up. Cameron will reach into his bag and design plays that counter the Stooler aggressive front seven. McGahee and Rice will utilize the screen for big gains. We will see pitchouts, rollouts, overloads and at least one gadget play they haven't seen on tape. Joe is going to use the long pass to exploit the overrated Stooler corners. It will be a tough, hard fought game but we will win and go to Tampa.

And we can schedule the parade.

Book it.
    RACK IT!

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    We are on the doorstep. It's time to kick it in. Bring that spear, or whatever you need to close the deal.
    Can we go in Screaming like a Banshee, saying "Where is the SOB?" ???

What Camden said.

In fact, this thread really pisses me off. We're this close and some are thinking about throwing in the towel???

Might as well be that dude that walks around in the summer time saying "Hey, how 'bout this heat?!?!?"

Save the gratitudes for a time when they are due. Not now.

I don't see it negatively at all.

I think the original poster is just saying: remember, it's been a great year.

Kind of a hope for the best but plan for the worst philosophy.

It's OK with me anyway.

Go RAVENS!!

8. Re: No matter what happens in Pitt

I wasn't being negative in my post, I wanted to know when they were leaving because I wanted to go and cheer them on as they left!

9. Re: No matter what happens in Pitt

I wasn't being negative either. I bought my ticket to Tampa already. I am just saying that they deserve our support win or lose

I got your back OP. I know exactly what you are saying and I agree.

If Baltimore loses this week, I'm not going looking for heads to roll, calling for players to be cut, and talking like we were favored to win the whole thing at the beginning and fell short.

We aren't the Cowboys folks. We weren't "ordained" by the media to be the best. Many of us said this team was only good enough for 5 wins. And yet here we are.

If we lose, after playing a schedule no other team has had to endure this year, playing almost an entire season straight, with a stretch of road games no one else had to play, with a rookie HC, QB, and the amount of players we have on IR, I will be one of the LAST on this forum to be angry.

No one is throwing in the towel, and that was an unfair attack on the OP. But that doesn't mean a Ravens loss on Sunday means the season was a failure. And that I agree with.

There was no attack.

But positive thinking is in order on Wednesday before the big game.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    What Camden said.

In fact, this thread really pisses me off. We're this close and some are thinking about throwing in the towel???

Might as well be that dude that walks around in the summer time saying "Hey, how 'bout this heat?!?!?"

Save the gratitudes for a time when they are due. Not now.
    I don't think he's throwing in the towel. He even said the SMALL chance that the Ravens lose, when everyone knows its atleast 50/50. No matter what happens, the Ravens have surpassed expectations this year and have a very bright future.