Page 12 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Free Agent Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Supposedly Reggie Wayne wants to sign with the Pats.
    I don't think that happens at all.

The Pats will cut Chad Johnson.

They'll keep Welker and Deion Branch.

They'll sign Brandon Lloyd to a 2-3 year deal. Lloyd has already stated that he wants to go wherever Josh McDaniels goes and the Rams haven't exactly made any real effort - or so it seems - to try and re-sign him.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Lol Finnegan and Suh on the same team should beinteresting to watch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yea, I don't know either.

That money could be better spent on getting Vick an actual big bodied target like Colston or VJax or someone like that.

I guess they are hoping that they can get someone to trade for him, but you rarely (if ever) see tag-n-trades. It just doesn't happen.
    Matt Cassel is the only tag and trade I can think of. In that case you are talking about a QB and the GM who picked him now with another team. No way anyone trades for DeShaun Jackson.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragz View Post
    I really think that Gurode will be our starting center this season. We'll draft a young guy in the early rounds and give him a year to develop into our long term starter. As far as wide receivers, we need a BIG guy. A 6'3" guy would be GREAT for Joe, as long as Cam doesn't make the playcalling predictable (remember the Clarence Moore post route back in the day?).
    I think this could be the outcome. Also I think that said rookie may move to G to learn (wont be doing the line calls as a rookie) yet still get experience. Much like when Ogden played LG.

Eagles are going to use the franchise tag on WR DeSean Jackson.
    Good for them, overpay for a headcase with mediocre ability. If I were them and spending that much id be going after one of the big 3. They lack height much like we do, and jackson although good for a homerun now and then isnt a fully polished WR, he disappears at times.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Looks like the Detroit Lions are going to be gunning for Cortland Finnegan.

Good move for Detroit if they acquire him.
    That move would really strengthen their defense, he will be a great fit for that Lions defense, although it wont help their media reputation of being a dirty defense lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    That move would really strengthen their defense, he will be a great fit for that Lions defense, although it wont help their media reputation of being a dirty defense lol.
    Haha, true, who cares though?

I like what Schwartz is doing up there and I've kind of become a little bit of a fan of the Lions. They've got a swagger to them that they haven't had...well, ever I guess. Even when Barry Sanders was there, that team still played like a bunch of sissies.

I like Stafford, I like Megatron, I like Pettigrew, I like Vanden Bosch, Suh, Tulloch, and Delmas.

That's a damn good team.

I think the Lions could be a team to be favored in the NFC next year.

I heard that the Pats are the best place to land Mario Williams should the Texans let him go.

Reggie Wayne wants to remain a Colt, but he's upset that they haven't even called him yet. Said that the Colts is the only thing he knows and wants to retire there.

Still don't understand why everyone thinks the Ravens are looking to replace Evans with another FA WR? Yes, I'd take Wayne or Bowe over Evans, but I don't see it happening.

Looks like a new name is getting added to the receiver pool...

Randy Moss anyone?

Dude turns 35 today.

Not sure how fast he still is, but certainly a redzone threat at minmum with that height, hands and leaping ability.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Looks like a new name is getting added to the receiver pool...

Randy Moss anyone?

Dude turns 35 today.

Not sure how fast he still is, but certainly a redzone threat at minmum with that height, hands and leaping ability.
    Ehh...no thanks. I mean, realistically from a physical stance he's exactly the type of receiver that Baltimore needs, but not at 35 years old.

I don't see many teams having an interest in the guy honestly.

Blog Entries

TO was coming back this past season too. Teams weren't interested. We'll see the same with Moss. He lost his ability to elevate which takes away his game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    TO was coming back this past season too. Teams weren't interested. We'll see the same with Moss. He lost his ability to elevate which takes away his game.
    Well, TO tore his ACL in April during the lock out, which made it extremely difficult for teams to really evaluate him and he's 3 years older than Moss.

That said, I do agree that Moss is a shadow of his former self and bounced around from 3 different teams 2 seasons ago.

I think there could be some teams interested in him and at the very least bring him in for a look-see, but it will be few and far between.

Blog Entries

Looks like the Detroit Lions are going to be gunning for Cortland Finnegan.

Good move for Detroit if they acquire him.
    They have needed secondary help for years now.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore