Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Skins

FITTING, Redskins offense begins and ends with Reed INTs

2. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Skins

Ed Reed. Game over. Houston, we did enough. As a Ravens fan enjoy it, we won. Who cares how we did it. You're a negative git and it pisses me off. But as long as you follow the Ravens then you're fine by me!!!

Blog Entries

Ed Reed is the MAN!!! He started slow this year, but has been smoking the last several games....

4. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Skins

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Not even close to be over.

Did you watch Pitt today? Because I did. And I saw a very strong team that does not even come close to the mistakes made by the Skins today.

We cannot afford to keep teams in games the way we did tonight.

We played like shit on offense today, agreed. We won, agreed?

Not even close to be over.

Did you watch Pitt today? Because I did. And I saw a very strong team that does not even come close to the mistakes made by the Skins today.

We cannot afford to keep teams in games the way we did tonight.
    strong team??? Dallas was eating them up in the trenches

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    Ed Reed. Game over. Houston, we did enough. As a Ravens fan enjoy it, we won. Who cares how we did it. You're a negative git and it pisses me off. But as long as you follow the Ravens then you're fine by me!!!
    Thanks ... and you're fine by me as well!

I want us to be dominating. Not this squeak by crap. Especially when we have to face a division opponent fighting for 1st place in the division.

I will take a win. But when your team has the talent to dominate and fails, it's frustrating as a fan who can see what is on the horizon next week.

Blog Entries

are the Skins doing?

8. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Skins

I dont want us to play like this next week, but I also dont think we will. We did what was asked of us, again. Nobody is gonna want to play this defence in the playoffs - provided we get there of course. 9-4, celebratory vodka in hand. And for those who care, Stockers is now 2-0 when is attendance!

Somebody get the man a ticket for next week!

I dont want us to play like this next week, but I also dont think we will. We did what was asked of us, again. Nobody is gonna want to play this defence in the playoffs - provided we get there of course. 9-4, celebratory vodka in hand. And for those who care, Stockers is now 2-0 when is attendance!

Somebody get the man a ticket for next week!
    Now THAT I can agree with you on! GM in hand and lets start a collection for Stockers next week!

Cheers!

10. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Skins

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    You cant win every game by 50 points.

We got almost half that and win and someone is still complaining.
    I agree with you, but whats the point in arguing. We all support the same team. The same team with a winning record that we never thought would happen.

We played like shit on offense today, agreed. We won, agreed?
    I have to get HW's back on this.

Yes, we won. And yes, we are 9-4. We actually have only lost the number of games I thought we'd win. So as far as I was concerned, 8 wins was a complete success for me.

Now, getting that out of the way, Pittsburgh is a better team than we are, mostly on offense. Their defense was No 1. But we may have taken a step closer to them statistically. But they came back from 13-3 in the 4th quarter to beat the Cowboys, who also happen to be a really good team.

So while the kool-aid says not to worry about the Steelers, what I saw on the field today from our offense save a couple plays tells me to worry. The Steelers won't shoot themselves in the foot on offense for 3 quarters.

I braved my nuts literally freezing to watch my Ravens tonight. But that doesn't void me of reality. I want the playoffs.

12. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Skins

Now THAT I can agree with you on! GM in hand and lets start a collection for Stockers next week!

Cheers!
    Ha Ha! It's funny. Nothing really matters when it comes down to it. We all support the Ravens, maybe in different ways - but we all support them. The rest of it isnt important.